Reviews for Silent Stiles
Lidil chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Dark.

Very dark.
Onyxx-09 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Oh my gosh. PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! So bittersweet, i love it. It's extremely hard to find good fics and when you do, the ones that take a conpletely different turn or look at the story are the most amazing. And this is one of them.

The thought of Stiles becoming deaf was a really different (and may I say bold) idea. The way you wrote this and the way the pictures and stories danced in my brain just blows me away, for lack of better words. When I began reading this, I HAD to stop what I was doing, sit down, and I didn't stop reading until the end. (And gosh, I really really really really really hope there is going to be more!) This was very interesting to say the least, sad, yet intriging.

Question though, at the end did Stiles go into a coma? Because that's the only part that I'm not clear on.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Wow. The way you developed Stiles so strongly in a single oneshot is admirable.
I liked it.
freefall-gypsy chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Sobs I feel upset XC this is a great story you made me sad to the point of tears I love this story.
saoirsewolf chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
I'm confused. What happened?
Guest V chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Oh my God! You have to continue this, it's just that awesome!
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
please give us a next chapter! you can't leave him like this! it reminds me too much of peter! plus you have so much possibilities with this!
Scarlet.-.Kandi chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This was really depressing and I don't know where you can go from here. But if you think of something, please continue! it's well written and very deep. All that aside, I want my stiles back! I'm really hoping Derek gets fed up with him and just bites him. he's not the only one in pain! yes, his pain is both mental and physical and I know he'll be a very bitter, untrusting and pessimistic Stiles, but at least he'll be something close to himself again.
A little French Girl chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Hi! Just i need to say i really like your oneshot but i think you should not do a oneshot. Your idea of making Stiles deaf is really interesting! I really think you should make this oneshott a story in order to explore all the amazing ideas that could follow your basic idea. You see what I mean? Anyway I loved your oneshot, the way you write is really fluid and as I said your basic idea is very great and cool and original.
Just amazing.
Keep it up it's really ... Woah!
I think I'll follow you and your story.
So good luck for the future and for the rest!
See You'.
suki53 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Poor Stiles how they broke him T_T very interesting fic Should definitely continue:)
Abby chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I have never, EVER, read a fanfiction where Stiles was written quite like that. Well-done! Your writing style is also very unique, I find. Continue on with the good work!
L.D. Eddy chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Please please please add another chapter, this was so good.