Reviews for Follow Me Into the Dark
Lheto chapter 14 . 1/7
Wow, this story's pace is fast. You never know what happens next - love it. Please update soon )
Tori Tris Harper Harkness chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
Is it really bad to really like this story?! I mean not the fact that she was raped god no that's awful but with a story with that plot line it adds more depth, chance and possibility to the story and I love how you're never going to know what's going to happen in the next chapter! Please update soon!
StayAfterDark chapter 14 . 4/7/2014
Please continue c:
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 14 . 3/16/2014
Nice chapter. Update soon!

-Lynn
Fremionelife99 chapter 14 . 3/15/2014
I love your story! It's so sad but fluffy at the same time. So excited for the next chapter!
SilentFlame13 chapter 13 . 2/6/2014
This story is really good! Would be great if you continued with it!
melodye123 chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
Love where this story is going! Please continue!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
This story is so interesting, I can't get enough of it! Please update when you can!
InvisibleMoony chapter 13 . 8/8/2013
Oh, a new chapter!
I waited patiently, and now it is there!
Oh, I hope Fred and Hermione will make up soon
Did I mention I love Sirius in the last few chapters?
TtylerMaria chapter 13 . 8/5/2013
Really good chapter dear! I'm loving Severus being all sympathetic and helpful! :D hope to read more soon
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 13 . 8/1/2013
Great chapter! I'm proud of Hermione for telling everyone:) Update soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/1/2013
update more quickly. good story. bit cathartic, as ive been through the same.
InvisibleMoony chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
Ooh, this is so great!
And I absolutly LOVE protective and threatening (is that spelled right?) Sirius
You didn't update it for over a month, is something wrong, do you have a writers block? Because I would love to read a new chapter! And yeah, I'm kind of reading through all your stories now :)
InvisibleMoony chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
Oh, I love this fic!
I'm only at the fourth chapter, but I think the story is really great! And Hermione/Fred was the first pairing I ever read, because I was so sad when he died in DeathlyHallows and I despise the Ron/Hermione pairing! It's the only pairing in canon that doesn't make any sense to me at all! But now I have a new Hermione/Fred fic to read, so I'm happy and ignoring the existence of Ron/Hermione in canon
Akatsuki'sBloodyNekoNinja chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
can't wait for the the next chapter!