Reviews for A New Titan
Sweet
Blake2020 chapter 3 . 5/19/2017
Cool
Blake2020 chapter 2 . 5/19/2017
Epic second chapter as well
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
Great start
nickz24 chapter 23 . 5/7/2017
This was awesomeeeee. Gonna read the second part asap!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/5/2017
Sharpener pulled out a knife, in gym class, in front of the coach and everyone else and nothing was done about it?
Mmm. Yea. This story just doesn't cut it
jordanlink7856 chapter 4 . 3/21/2017
I still can't help but cringe every time The Golden Warrior comes up, it's even worst than Saiyaman in my opinion.
GoldenKingOfUnlimitedBlades chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
Sooo Robin is going to be this story's Videl? Lol this amuses me. It does make sense though considering the big ol' Bat trained him. And Starfire is Erasa? Also fitting.
lucasrosa94 chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
muito bom mesmo. só achei que você colocou gohan muito fraco, ele pode limpar o chão com sinderblock. os saiyajins são capases de varrer planetas, sistemas solares. enteiros.
MAJORMATT1234 chapter 2 . 1/16/2017
You know this makes me think about TFS DBZ Abridged. After all, by their cannon the justice league does exist in the dbz world. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
this is crap gohan like at 2 percent of his power what the fuck
R98 chapter 5 . 11/25/2016
If H.I.V.E goes against my OC, Ultra, the Ultimate Android, they be dead because according to me...his power level is over zillions with Ki power, Ghost power, turn into metal, slow time and is very fast that is combine with Flash, Quicksilver and Sonic, Chaos power, can't feel pain, survive a million of missiles, Elements bending, have the power of the Lanterns Corp which he like the color black, Raven's demon power, change into anything from animal to a objects to a being, mega strong with Superman, Wonder Woman and etc Super Strength Heroes and he is a cyan color hedgehog that he likes Sonic, right eye clouded because he got a scouter behind it to tell the power level, black sleeveless sayian uniform and likes to kill villains so yeah they would be dead
Shiro981 chapter 11 . 8/2/2016
your history is good but gohan is not to bad and in super sayain is more better
rosariorwbyfan chapter 23 . 7/30/2016
you better come back to this story
Guest chapter 7 . 7/12/2016
Jinx can't do solar flare
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »