Reviews for A New Titan
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2016
I know i just read this but you made k it seem like piccolo was nothing the real piccolo would have beat them
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
I know you said don't whine about power levels but I really can't see anything to whine about yet. 16 year old Gohan should be at about were you put him since he hasn't trained since the cell saga.
The Review Guest chapter 2 . 3/16/2016
No spoilers?! Is this a Doctor Who crossover too?!
pr0dz chapter 3 . 9/24/2015
Robin is a dick! Pun intended!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Before I start I just want to say that you're not going to be able to please everyone, and the only person who's opinion should really matter is your own, since it is your story.

I don't post often, but when I do it's either for a really great story or a really bad one...and in my opinion this one is the latter of the two. BUT the way you write while it isn't the best, it's still leagues better than a lot of stories I've read, and probably way better than I could ever write.
And to anyone who complains about a fanfiction following a show's episodes, shut up, isn't the purpose of a crossover to add characters or attributes from one universe to another? Or fuse them together completely? And following the episodes of one is not only a bit easier than creating only new scenes from scratch, but also gives readers and the author some familiarity with the events but not enough to know how the crossover is going to change them.

Now onto the less fun part.
The fact that you said don't whine about power levels in the summary makes me want to complain regardless. But like others have said power levels are a major part of DBZ. Characters from shows like teen titans don't have the same scale of power as those in DBZ (but lets all face it, DBZ characters are ridiculously over powered. To the point after the buu saga that it got to be too over the top with the movies)

I only got to like 3/4 of the way through the first chapter, but why is robin a total jerk? I get that he has jerkish tendencies but I doubt he'd be such a dick to gohan for almost sitting next to Starfire innocently, if he was flirting with her then Robin's actions would be totally justified.
And plus the "normal" clothes they wear don't make much sense like another reviewer said, Robin would never wear a batman shirt, and they would wear those holoring things to hide their identities. Since they're all pretty out of the ordinary, best boy is green, raven grayish, etc. And gohan is smart enough to be able to pick up on that pretty quickly.

But alas this is all just my humble opinion. This story isn't for me, but a lot of people seem to like it, so that means you're doing something really right. I just wanted to vent my frustrations from my view of your story and a few REALLY crappy ones I read right before it.

Good luck with your writing!
Galeiam chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Uh...is this crack?

None of the characters seem to have common sense?
Junior VB chapter 18 . 1/19/2015
Raven, Garfield y Gohan son más cercanos ahora.
Raven, Garfield and Gohan are closer now.
Junior VB chapter 10 . 1/19/2015
Blackfire está apunto de recibir una golpiza.
Blackfire is about to receive a beating.
ThatGuy brother of OtherGuy chapter 23 . 1/18/2015
Garbage. No word describes this story any better then that one. People "whine" about power levels because thats what makes DBZ what it is. The fact that you ignore just because you want it to be "even" is stupid. Anyone Raditz and above stomps the Teen Titans. Get your asinine attitude a reality check.
Junior VB chapter 7 . 1/14/2015
Pobres heroes, siempre hay alguien tratando de destruirlos.
Poor heroes, always there is someone trying to destroy them.
Junior VB chapter 4 . 1/14/2015
Piccolo no se da por vencido facilmente.
Piccolo does not give up easily.
Junior VB chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
Raven y Starfire saben el secreto de Gohan.
Raven and Starfire know Gohan's secret.
Junior VB chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Espera... ¿Por qué Cinderblock estaba alli? ¿Era uno de los asaltantes de bancos?

Los Jovenes Titanes y Gohan son un buen equipo.
Wait ... Why Cinderblock was there? Was he one of the bank robbers?

The Teen Titans and Gohan are a good team.
400roc chapter 23 . 10/17/2014