Reviews for I Said It Out Loud
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/15
Loved it! Keep on writing you're really good! :)
ThatOnePerson chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Very short and sweet, I love it! 3
bookdiva chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Haha! We're you watching the proposal? That middle part was straight from that movie! Lol!
margo 7 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Love your story! Thanks for sharing your talent with us here at fanfiction.
love2read2much chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
What was there not to like about this story. Booth least ting brennan know how he felt and promised her he would not let go and Brennana declaring her love for him. I also liked brennans venerability by telling booth she was scared.

Keep up the great writing
Cp
bailey80 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Awww, love this idea. I've always thought it would've been very dramatic to see what would have happened if Brennan had been shot instead of Booth.
Lliaaame chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This made me smile, c:
threesquares chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I liked it. I like that she felt there was power in saying it "out loud". I liked this line...seemed like it might fit a sleepy, hurt Brennan...

"I have to admit Ilikedkissing you very much." Brennan whispered giving him a lopsidedgrin. "I alwayshave."

Thanks. Michele
lili1988 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I really like it, would love 2 c more!
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
great shot, so sweet. it should have happened in the show. look forward to more soon
whoahorse chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
What are you talking about not being sure? I love it and I think it's really good! I'd like to see a sequel on their life afterwards, like getting out of the hospital and being a couple! :)
someonetookMe chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Love it. I could totally see this playing out.
cjh2783gmail.com chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
It was really good and exactly how I could imagine things going if the roles had been reversed.