Reviews for Anger Management
CosmicEssence chapter 3 . 4/2
this is good...loved the reactions, and interactions. Batman was awesome as always. Robin too. Was kinda hoping we'd see Bats beating down on Supes about his 'kid' but ehh I suppose that wasn't really this stories direction.
Well, you totally make up for 'feeling the aster' by using the word 'sacriligeous' in an Author's Note lol!
dogluvva99 chapter 3 . 2/21
I'm really happy that Arty joined, I am, but it was really fun having Robin be the only human on the team. Just me things
Skypeoplephoenix732 chapter 3 . 1/29
You.. you made me snort laugh you little devil! That only happens when I am 1 beyond breathless or 2 waaay too amused
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 3 . 1/1
It's kind of funny the way Dick plays with words, it's what makes him unique. This story showed how they became good friends, despite Conner's anger problems. He cares for Dick like a younger brother, and gets embarrassed when being showed up in front of Superman.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 3 . 11/5/2016
Lol Justice League and Young Justice were my childhood XD. Rob is my favorite, I still use feeling the aster sometimes and my friends always look at me weird for it.
Nalash Polal Falayt chapter 3 . 9/3/2016
I LOVE THIS STORY! FROM THE BEGINING (more like the second chapter since there wasn't much happening in the first) ALL TGE WAY TO THE LAST! Even the Batman mentioning Clark moments are great!

The best part of this story is the Deathstoke vs Robin battle! Your description for the torturous moment is just unbelievable! I love it! I'll admit that I love this kind of torture/fighting scenes. If they are well written.
And the Team are also very in character! Even Batman and Deathstroke!

There is no doubt that this is going to my favourite story list! KEEP UP THE SUPER GREAT WRITTING! :D
Rookblonkorules chapter 3 . 8/6/2016
Great job showing the actual consequences for Connor's rage. Poor Robin. That definitely knocked some sense into him.
hiddensparrow chapter 3 . 7/30/2016
I really like this. It's great to see an example of how people's emotional stability can affect a situation. I'm surprised that it's not brought up more with superheroes. Can you imagine how much control Superman really needs with all his fantastic strength. One slip and he could kill someone, and he's not the only metahuman with that ability. Even Flash or Kid Flash have the ability to accidentally hurt someone very badly. I was terrified for a moment there that you were actually going to kill Robin. I had to quit reading for a second just to make sure the description didn't say death fic. Kudos to you for scaring me. I always liked Robin/Conner bonding and that ending was just adorable. I can really see their friendship evolving from there to something closer, like brothers. It would be nice to see Superman being confronted by the angry daddy bats. That's some fun imagination fodder. Thank you for posting, and happy writing.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
This was an amazing story!
Superboy is a jerk and a butt face!
I love your writing
Pixie07 chapter 3 . 5/28/2016
This was a great story, and with a great lesson that we can also relate in one way or other
Robinfan4eva chapter 3 . 5/15/2016
This was an amazing story! I couldn't stop reading and I like that it was only 3 chapters because some fics on here are ridiculous lengths. Seriously, 44 to 50 chapters a story, and more?! Who the hell has time to read that?!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/14/2016
great story. Deathstroke was evil
YJaddict chapter 3 . 4/3/2016
another exitcing story! dude you can write
Tammy chapter 3 . 3/24/2016