Reviews for Anger Management
Rookblonkorules chapter 3 . 8/6
Great job showing the actual consequences for Connor's rage. Poor Robin. That definitely knocked some sense into him.
hiddensparrow chapter 3 . 7/30
I really like this. It's great to see an example of how people's emotional stability can affect a situation. I'm surprised that it's not brought up more with superheroes. Can you imagine how much control Superman really needs with all his fantastic strength. One slip and he could kill someone, and he's not the only metahuman with that ability. Even Flash or Kid Flash have the ability to accidentally hurt someone very badly. I was terrified for a moment there that you were actually going to kill Robin. I had to quit reading for a second just to make sure the description didn't say death fic. Kudos to you for scaring me. I always liked Robin/Conner bonding and that ending was just adorable. I can really see their friendship evolving from there to something closer, like brothers. It would be nice to see Superman being confronted by the angry daddy bats. That's some fun imagination fodder. Thank you for posting, and happy writing.
This was an amazing story!
Superboy is a jerk and a butt face!
I love your writing
Pixie07 chapter 3 . 5/28
This was a great story, and with a great lesson that we can also relate in one way or other
Robinfan4eva chapter 3 . 5/15
This was an amazing story! I couldn't stop reading and I like that it was only 3 chapters because some fics on here are ridiculous lengths. Seriously, 44 to 50 chapters a story, and more?! Who the hell has time to read that?!
great story. Deathstroke was evil
YJaddict chapter 3 . 4/3
another exitcing story! dude you can write
Tammy chapter 3 . 3/24
Great story.
THIS WAS ADORABLE
Love it, it was asterous!
Nightmare in between chapter 3 . 11/4/2015
What a great little three-shot! There are not enough Superboy and Robin friendship pieces.
Adrianna Agray chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
Love the story, it's a great way to show the consequences of letting your anger control you. : ) : )
Hai chapter 3 . 10/2/2015
How about suffixes?
hinata1710 chapter 3 . 10/1/2015
I wish you could write one more chapter of Batman 'talked' with Superman! That would be fun :3
midnightstars12 chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
I feel you with robin's pre-fixes, I often find myself making them! Awesome story I to found that it was hard to belive that with a temper like conner's he only got in trouble for like once, so this made me happy#