Reviews for When We Start Killing
Beside Moonlight chapter 9 . 3/16
D: No... Not the peoples!
azebra117 chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
Awww. It's a really sweet ending. With Rose staying with Amy and the Doctor watching John and Sherlock. Really good story, now I'm gonna go read the sequel
azebra117 chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
Well... no one else is going to die, cause only four die. Right? So Rose is safe, and Ianto is safe, and Amy, and Mickey and Martha, and obviously the Doctor and Jack.
azebra117 chapter 9 . 2/21/2013
WHAT! BOTH OF THEM! NOOOO! NONONONONONONO! THEY WERE INNOCENT! HOW COULD YOU! NOOOOOOOOO! Why? I'm glad it wasn't Ianto but... both Sherlock and John! WHY!
Now it's going to be Amy. Amy is going to be the last to die.
azebra117 chapter 8 . 2/21/2013
RIVER! NOOOOOOOOOO! RIVER! But... ok... that's one death. Next Ianto is narrating, then Rose, so maybe they don't die? But Rory dies. that's for sure, unless it's some suprise twist and Amy dies instead. and either Sherlock or John dies. Please don't kill Ianto, i know if you have it's already written but please, he's my favorite
azebra117 chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
Is River going to die? River instead of Martha/Mickey/Ianto? So it's going to be Rory, Sherlock or John, and River, right? Then maybe Martha/Mickey/Ianto. Maybe even Donna?
azebra117 chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
Rory's going to die isn't he. And either Sherlock or John. And maybe Ianto. So that's three, who's the fourth? Martha? Mickey? Rory definetly, either Sherlock or John cuz the Doctor didn't want them coming. Please not Ianto, he's my favorite. But I'm guessing one for every couple, so that includes Ianto and then either Martha or Mickey.
azebra117 chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Please don't kill Ianto. Please. I know this story is already done but please don't kill Ianto. Please
Nahara101 chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
Wow, that was wonderful :) (Even if I am still a bit critical about your portrayal of Donna and Amy) Made me cry, and now I am a loyal Master/Doctor fan.
Nahara101 chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
Damn it! Not Johnny boy and Sherly! My two favorites :(. I am hoping for some miracle, as I am now crying.
Nahara101 chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
I really hate how your portraying Amy and Donna. I really like most everyone else (Even if John and Sherlock seem a bit quiet), but you really are blowing them up into the horrible human beings that I would love to give a good smacking.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
I have absolutely no idea why this doesn't have more favorites/reviews. I can honestly tell you that this is the best crossover that I have /ever/ read And I've read quite a lot, mind you. Can't wait for you to write more!
Emrose92 chapter 11 . 10/27/2012
Well, that was unexpected. Jim has taken over, huh? Very different take on the Master, being subordinate like that. But we all hope for redemption for him, right? So, was he the fourth death? Probably not. But hey.
And I'm still waiting for the next chapter to be Sherlock's. Just so you know. Do us all a favor and bring him back to take out Moriarty, would you? Cause let's be honest, as much as I adore the Doctor(s), Sherlock is the only one allowed to destroy Moriarty. And that would be quite the epic face-off, with everyone believing he's dead...but here I go, writing your story for you. I'll stop now and let you do it, cause I think you're doing a pretty darn good job. :) Looking forward to next Saturday!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/26/2012
I would have liked to see/hear more of sherlock and now he's dead. Why kill both john and sherlock, now there's no one left from 'Sherlock' besides Moriarty and he's no fun without sherlock! ):
But aside from that, I love your story! And Rory ): I miss rory already!
Please continue!
beautifully-rational chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
First thing's first - why wasn't this gotten any more reviews?! This is a beautifully written story; well thought out and very well executed. I really hope you continue because I'm really itching to find out what happens next.

Secondly... No, oh my god you did not just kill John and Sherlock. And River. And Rory. They were the ones who needed to live! At least John and Sherlock died together but River... in the Doctor's arms too. What was terrible was that he knew.

And oh my goodness poor Amy. She's pregnant with River without knowing what happens to the poor child. That she just witnessed her own child's death. I don't know what to say. ;.;

All in all (despite all the character deaths ;.;) this is a wonderful story! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.

- E