Reviews for When We Start Killing
tess chapter 12 . 12/11/2014
great work a simply fantastic tale
tess chapter 8 . 12/11/2014
poor doctor poor poor doctor i feel saddened at the last few paragraphs and i know that that's nothing compared to what the doctor must be feeling there
tess
tess chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
this chapter is great exept for the fact that Donna would be saying 'Oi' not 'Hey'
Beside Moonlight chapter 9 . 3/16/2014
D: No... Not the peoples!
azebra117 chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
Awww. It's a really sweet ending. With Rose staying with Amy and the Doctor watching John and Sherlock. Really good story, now I'm gonna go read the sequel
azebra117 chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
Well... no one else is going to die, cause only four die. Right? So Rose is safe, and Ianto is safe, and Amy, and Mickey and Martha, and obviously the Doctor and Jack.
azebra117 chapter 9 . 2/21/2013
WHAT! BOTH OF THEM! NOOOO! NONONONONONONO! THEY WERE INNOCENT! HOW COULD YOU! NOOOOOOOOO! Why? I'm glad it wasn't Ianto but... both Sherlock and John! WHY!
Now it's going to be Amy. Amy is going to be the last to die.
azebra117 chapter 8 . 2/21/2013
RIVER! NOOOOOOOOOO! RIVER! But... ok... that's one death. Next Ianto is narrating, then Rose, so maybe they don't die? But Rory dies. that's for sure, unless it's some suprise twist and Amy dies instead. and either Sherlock or John dies. Please don't kill Ianto, i know if you have it's already written but please, he's my favorite
azebra117 chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
Is River going to die? River instead of Martha/Mickey/Ianto? So it's going to be Rory, Sherlock or John, and River, right? Then maybe Martha/Mickey/Ianto. Maybe even Donna?
azebra117 chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
Rory's going to die isn't he. And either Sherlock or John. And maybe Ianto. So that's three, who's the fourth? Martha? Mickey? Rory definetly, either Sherlock or John cuz the Doctor didn't want them coming. Please not Ianto, he's my favorite. But I'm guessing one for every couple, so that includes Ianto and then either Martha or Mickey.
azebra117 chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Please don't kill Ianto. Please. I know this story is already done but please don't kill Ianto. Please
Nahara101 chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
Wow, that was wonderful :) (Even if I am still a bit critical about your portrayal of Donna and Amy) Made me cry, and now I am a loyal Master/Doctor fan.
Nahara101 chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
Damn it! Not Johnny boy and Sherly! My two favorites :(. I am hoping for some miracle, as I am now crying.
Nahara101 chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
I really hate how your portraying Amy and Donna. I really like most everyone else (Even if John and Sherlock seem a bit quiet), but you really are blowing them up into the horrible human beings that I would love to give a good smacking.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
I have absolutely no idea why this doesn't have more favorites/reviews. I can honestly tell you that this is the best crossover that I have /ever/ read And I've read quite a lot, mind you. Can't wait for you to write more!