Reviews for Her Mother's Daughter
Pip's Sister chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
Aw, so sad. I really liked this one, Phil. And I'm glad that you had Rogue tell Remy her real name at the end. You have to wonder why she hasn't told anybody in the real books. Oh yeah, "long, over-wrought mystery." I forgot. Great story, anyway.
Neurotic Temptress chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
In terms of writing, I was very impressed; I really felt Remy’s pain and his anguish over losing Rogue. I have to say, though, that I didn’t like Rogue with this Jenny character. Not because they were gay but because I am a 100% Remy and Rogue lover, and the two of them with anyone else besides one another is simply WRONG in my eyes. : ) I just wanted to leave a review to let you know that I loved the ‘choosing a star’ idea; it was incredibly sweet and brought a smile to my face when I read it. ; )
Cykefan chapter 1 . 7/13/2002
Not bad. I really feel for Gambit and that's what I like about it, but it comes off very forced for Rogue. How convenient that she can touch this girl AND figures out she's a lesbian like her mother all at the same time. So Gambit's reaction seems on-target but Rogue's seems rather created and needed for the plot - sort of like Psylocke running off with Neal did in the comic. Still, it's got a nice sad touch to it.