Reviews for Disasteress Rage Eternally
Guest chapter 15 . 1/30/2014
Sorry bout the no names. NOOOOOOOOO! WHY?! Just had to get that out of my system.
Necromancer Robert ShadowBlade chapter 21 . 11/23/2013
Still kill Redwood right?
Necromancer Robert ShadowBlade chapter 19 . 11/23/2013
Oh Juiet she knows how to drive people mad
Necromancer Robert ShadowBlade chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
Not good
Necromancer Robert ShadowBlade chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
Too bad for her Artemis loves Holly
william chapter 23 . 5/1/2013
i don't care what religion the marriage follows. i like am catholic, and appreciate all cultures and religions,
HollyArty foeva chapter 29 . 4/8/2013
Ok, I KNOW I'm a HORRIBLE follower and you probably don't want me reading because I'm so unfaithful but I want to know if you've made the sequel already.
So if you could PM me or something…?
Thanks. C:

You write Arty FINE! Actually, I think you've improved a bit from the beginning.

I really enjoy the interactions between the gang and Redwood.
They act as if nothing awkward happened. Which is cool.
You can already tell from Butler's mention of the word "munchkin" that she is going to fit in VERY well!
XD

I WANT TO READ THE SEQUAL!
"She shot her hands in and pulled him out, flipping him over. And, for the first time, Redwood's brown eyes met with the wide, shocked blue and hazel eyes of Artemis Timothy Fowl the third.…"
PRICELESS :'D

HollyArty foeva chapter 28 . 4/8/2013
(FF wouldn't let me post my review when I was logged in)

Oh, poor Redwood. :(
I wonder if it will be hard for her to take care of their son, as it will be a constant reminder of how he ISN'T hers.
Or maybe, it will be good to know that he trusts her well enough to practically hand his son's life over to her.
Oh, well.

I guess I'm about to find out! :D
"…after her second victim died it was all over."

HollyArty foeva chapter 28 . 4/8/2013
Oh, poor Redwood. :(
Oh, well.

I guess I'm about to find out! :D
"…after her second victim died it was all over."

HollyArty foeva chapter 27 . 4/8/2013
SOOOOOOOOO SORRY!

I can't believe I MISSED THIS CHAPTER!
But, I insist on reviewing!

I love the descriptions. I could feel the joy coming from your words!

It was VERY enjoyable, and I am moving on to the next chapter!

(I'm very impatient to read it!) :D
"Don't do that to me. I can walk, I'm a cop…"
Sure you are, Holly… ;)

RecusantMaverick chapter 28 . 2/19/2013
OK, I'll give you some concrit. This isn't a flame, like many so-called 'flames' on your story that are actually not. If you wish for an example of a flame, check _'s(author name removed) on some stories I wrote. But enough of that.
Good Things
1) Well written, mostly.
2) Correct grammar.
3) It was kind of interesting in parts.
Bad Things
1) Overly religious. It's a bad idea to put religion in AF stories. Especially here, which gives a bad impression of the fairies being Catholic.
2) The Pope knowing about fairies is strange, and points to Catholic superiority. Also, having a real person, especially the Pope here, may cause people to dislike it.
3) Sockpuppets. Using anon reviews and creating an account to attack reviewers is a big no-no.
I hope this helped
-Eagle-
TheBigCat chapter 29 . 2/17/2013
gr8
Salazar And His Snakes chapter 29 . 2/16/2013
i love how redwood pulled out little arty XD hahaha best part! btw amzing job with this!