Reviews for Vocabulary Lesson
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Shotgun is probably in Dean's all-time top favorite words right after Sam, food and sex.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Aw, that last line got me! Haha!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Bravo! What a lovely little drabble you have here. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
captainbartholomew chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Shotgun is a much more simply word to remember, but Sam has to put those four years of college courses to use. I do the same thing to my friends every now and again... it's a great joy. Excellent job! cap
TheYmp chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
That was great - I have people spouting management buzz words at me on a daily basis (and what's worse they so often use them incorrectly), so I do sympathise with the shotgun response.

However, I do also get word-of-the-day sent to my inbox too, (and I don't want to get arrested) so I'm going to have to side with Sam on this one!
Dizzo chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Dean doesn't do subtlety; Sammy, your formidable intellect is totally wasted on your brother, you should know that by now!

I can just see Dean looking at Sam as if he's talking complete garbage :)

BTW, if I did something naughty, do you think we could arrange or Dean to come round and punish me?

Here's wishing!
x
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
GWUAAAAAHAAHAAA - oh please don't make me laugh too hard, it's so hot in our office right now that my inner organs might shrivel... but this? Hehe, this is awesome sweetums! Absolutely adored Dean's little lesson in "Don't talk Merriam-Webster to me!". And the last line? Nearly killed me too - together with the poor spirit. I can so see Sammy bouncing through the warehouse like a maniac - and Dean polishing his fingernails ;-))

xx Kate
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Ha ha of course Dean would prefer any kind of gun! Kind of an Indiana Jones moment there too, eh?
Poor Sam, he should know better... LOL
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Ah yes...I can so see Dean finding that funny. He doesn't like pretension!
Bev x
LoveThemWinchesters chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Love it! So totally Dean :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Cute, I love it when there is clever banter between the brothers. Nice job.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
LOL!
RavenMerc chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Very cute and funny. Nice job.

And I can just see the Sammy Death Glare that follows that last line. :D