Reviews for A Long Delayed Reunion
Elly3981 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Haha, this was pretty hilarious :D One thing I'm curious about is if Alma was asleep during those 15 years, then she shouldn't wake up 30 but the same age she was when she went into slumber since her magical sleep will probably stop the aging process :)
Zura chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I've read all of your FFT one shots, and they're great little slices of the oddities of the game and the real world context of some of the things that happen in it. My favorites were this one and the Calculator story, Mustadio's horror and Alma's rage were priceless.
d-boyz chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Its really funny story, thanks for share it here
MalaZh chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Hahaha that's another way to look at the game's running time concept. I was surprised too as on chapter 3 my Ramza was 21 but near the end of my game he was 26. did I really take that long to fool around?
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
lol

Funny; I could say a few things but the gutter is overfilled as is so I won't be making any comments that could add more people down here.
Grey Muji chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Lol! I agree I did most of that stuff in 7 years, before doing Midnight's Deep and other such tasks for several more. And I agree with you on the villain part. Another great one shot!