Reviews for Violet Eyes and Heavy Wings
HellsingDog chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
So cute. *Dreamy Sigh*... So perfect. I'm just smiling here...
Uqluiorra12345 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
D'awwwwwwwww... 333
Watermelon-Dragon-Chibi chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
amazing! And as soon as I saw the title I thought Owl City, so that's kinda cool that it actually was based on that song, kinda scary how it has an almost DIRECT ref to Joshua! :)
this is so cute! and I love how it gives you enough to imagine the ending! :)
Dance-Axel-Dance chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This was so cool:D I liked it alot, and although I would love it if u continued it I think this works well like this to, so wither way I was greatly satisfied:)
Loomena chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
i really adore this song with these two! *_* it just fitts so good, considering how josh looks... heavy wings and violet eyes ;) all in all, this was very cute and well-written! :) and josh is a real gangster ;) 'he's broken so many promises, so why stop now?' best reason ever xD its also sweet that they... accidentally *cogh, considering that josh is involved* met at the ramen don in the end ;) i really want to read more about twewy from you! :) (josh: hee hee...;) i must say, i can only agree there...;) and in this case, i have to add... hmmm...) stop being a creep, will you
kaori chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I can't believe I'm the first to review this lovely oneshot! This, over all, was very cute and well written. Keep up the good work!