Reviews for Vampire Knight Destiny
Jenna chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I can't wait to watch the first episode but it's kinda ironic that most of the decent humans actually turn out to be vampires, like Yuki cross was a human at first but was actually a pureblood vampire.
SimplyTwisted chapter 20 . 11/18/2012
I would hate to wear any of those dresses... I only wear black... I'm an fn rainbow arnt I.
Update soon
Black Phantom of the Shadows chapter 19 . 11/14/2012
Nice. Write more when you can.

Signed,
B.P.
SimplyTwisted chapter 19 . 11/11/2012
iconfused...
upda soon!
SimplyTwisted chapter 18 . 10/25/2012
the sam has happened with both my stories... to muc school work... clogging up my brain... updat asap!
SimplyTwisted chapter 17 . 10/22/2012
dont delete this chapter... and why do you eant my kana to die! sure he sick twisted and manipulative but when he cares abot somthing he does wih all his heart..:)
i think zeki is better though becusethe would still leave him open for grabs! ;P
SimplyTwisted chapter 16 . 10/9/2012
YOUNGER SIBING SUCK!AND IWISH MY ROOMCOULD BELIKE THATBUT I GOT STUCK WITH A GIANT WINDOW AND ICANT HAVE CURTIANS BECAUSE MY SISTER USES THEM AS SWINGS... AND THE ONLY SOUNDI N MY ROOM IS SUPPOSE TO BE MUSIC AND TYPEING... BUT THAT DONT WORK...-
Lyric.Kiryu chapter 16 . 10/9/2012
tell me about it. i have a younger brother, and older brother, and older sister. and they wont shut up! my younger brother is the worst though. ;(
and no prob, we'll wait XD can't wait for your next chapter XD buh bye
SimplyTwisted chapter 15 . 10/3/2012
i love sleeping...-_- update asap!
Black Phantom of the Shadows chapter 14 . 9/22/2012
Very good. Keep writing.
Black Vampire of the Night16 chapter 14 . 9/22/2012
Very good so far. it is an excelent story and one that I cannot wait to read more on.
SimplyTwisted chapter 14 . 9/22/2012
but thats like 9 days away! *sob*
incursi0 chapter 13 . 9/20/2012
Good job, I think you took my advice didn't you XD Well, this was short but good. Update soon

-Animebunny123
SimplyTwisted chapter 13 . 9/19/2012
update asap!
incursi0 chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
You need to spereate the conversations or else readers will get confused. Also, don't bunch it all into one paragraph. If you fix it, this will be a good story.