Reviews for The Devil and His Doll
This story is perfect. I'm sad you won't finish it
StilesSmiles2.0 chapter 19 . 7/24
pls update
Lord Asmodeus chapter 19 . 7/17
Damn, this isn't love. This is plain subjugation by Bonnie, changing a man with potential into this pathetic critten. For shame.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 15 . 7/17
Hm, quite the Feminist this one. Have to disagree though, love is intrinsically selfish. To love is diminish the rest of the world into irrelevance. Otherwise, it's not love, it's companionship.
StilesSmiles2.0 chapter 19 . 6/26
I really miss this story
Miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
BamonForEternity chapter 8 . 3/22
AWH damn
BamonForEternity chapter 7 . 3/22
fyreangel5 chapter 19 . 1/13
Just found this story and I can't get enough of it! I love the growth of Damon's character and I can't wait to read more! Glad your still writing this story
Touchofmagicxo chapter 18 . 1/8
I absolutely adore this fic ( I kinda wish it was completely finished so I could read straight through lol)
Thank you thank you thank you for not giving up on this story. You'r an amazing writer and i hope we see more of your works
Ben Carson? lmaooo
FalconRukichi chapter 19 . 1/3
uwow. you bring back the Bamon season 1-2 and i looooove this! i thoight u gonna let it unfinished until i saw it on yesterday, its updte again. thank you!
Just found this story and I can't wait for the next update! Very interesting plot and I can't wait to see what's next!
Drmasiado bueno por favor sigur escribiendo. Me encanta no tardes en actualizar.