Reviews for The Devil and His Doll
StarrDust13 chapter 19 . 6/11
oh come it can't end like this :( I know it is almost 2 years but please finish this story. It is so good, I want to know If they will break the bond and If Sheila will try to kill Damon. I want to know If Damon will give up on Katherine. And If Bamon will be together. Please write the last chapter just to finish this story. Please.
Gah, I forgot how great this is. I really hope you finish it one day.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/18/2016
This story is truly amazing you have to finish it, you have to. Please update soon...
RockerChick08 chapter 19 . 11/10/2016
This story truly was an amazing and beautiful MASTERPIECE. It had the depth of the Pacific, Atlantic, Arctic, and Indian oceans combined! And it was JUST AT IT'S PRECIPICE! It is a raw and pure unadultured shame and sadness that it wasn't continued, let alone finished! But I understand, sometimes you lose inspiration... At any rate, thank you for blessing us readers with what you wrote thus far. It was sincerely an emotional and exciting rollercoaster. Man, I wish it just had even a few chapters more! We were so close to zeroing in on where we needed to be! ... God bless!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/18/2016
This story is perfect. I'm sad you won't finish it
StilesSmiles2.0 chapter 19 . 7/24/2016
pls update
Lord Asmodeus chapter 19 . 7/17/2016
Damn, this isn't love. This is plain subjugation by Bonnie, changing a man with potential into this pathetic critten. For shame.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 15 . 7/17/2016
Hm, quite the Feminist this one. Have to disagree though, love is intrinsically selfish. To love is diminish the rest of the world into irrelevance. Otherwise, it's not love, it's companionship.
StilesSmiles2.0 chapter 19 . 6/26/2016
I really miss this story
Guest chapter 19 . 4/30/2016
Miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
BamonForEternity chapter 8 . 3/22/2016
AWH damn
BamonForEternity chapter 7 . 3/22/2016
YASSSSSSS OMG I WANTED HER TO BE A VAMPIRE SO BADLY
fyreangel5 chapter 19 . 1/13/2016
Just found this story and I can't get enough of it! I love the growth of Damon's character and I can't wait to read more! Glad your still writing this story
Touchofmagicxo chapter 18 . 1/8/2016
I absolutely adore this fic ( I kinda wish it was completely finished so I could read straight through lol)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/4/2016
Thank you thank you thank you for not giving up on this story. You'r an amazing writer and i hope we see more of your works