Reviews for The Devil and His Doll
alwayslovebamon chapter 18 . 10/26
Well I guess since it's been over a year since the last update, we can all agree that this fic has been abandoned. So I'll go ahead and give you my take on what I think happened next. There's a time jump and Damon and Bonnie are back in Mystic Falls. Katherine was indeed in the tomb and Grams and Bonnie were able to find a way to release just her, leaving the other vampires trapped inside. But for some strange reason Damon's unable to leave MF (*cough* Bonnie), so he stays in town with Katherine and it kills Bonnie having to see the two together because she's secretly in love with him. No one ever found out what really went down between the two in Russia, but Katherine always picks up on the the underlining tension and the looks Bonnie and Damon give each other every time they're in the same place. And it explains why Damon isn't so enthralled with her like he once was. Katherine gets jealous and starts to go after Bonnie and her loved ones, essentially trying to make Bonnie's life miserable. So long story short, Damon ends up having to choose between them. He kills Katherine, saving Bonnie and he ends up leaving MF. Years later Damon gets word from Stefan that Bonnie is engaged to be married and he comes back to town because there's no way in hell he's giving Bonnie up. Damon being Damon causes trouble in Bonnie's relationship in his attempts to woe her back. One night Bonnie gives in to temptation and she fucks him. Now Damon is REALLY possessive of her and there's no way he letting her go now. Long story short, Bonnie calls off her engagement and her and Damon live happily ever after. The end. You're welcome.
alwayslovebamon chapter 17 . 10/26
I don't understand. What was that part of him that Bonnie couldn't handle that he had to drown out?
Azera-v chapter 18 . 8/17
Niloodivar chapter 18 . 8/8
Where are u plzzzzz come back and finish this amazing story every time i try to imagine the ending of this fanfiction and i cant do it i cant . Plzzzzzz plzzzzzz plzzzzzz come back and continue this fabulous story we really miss u and i know it's been over a year that u updated but i sitll have hope that u finish this story
magnifly chapter 18 . 6/11
I sincerely hope that this is not the end. It can't go on unfinished, please.
IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
UnrequitedGale chapter 1 . 3/11
Where on earth are you :( So cruel to leave such an amazing story. Hope that you update soon, can't wait.
bubble bubble toil and trouble chapter 18 . 1/2
This is an awesome story - I love the way that you write Bonnie and Damon and your style! I am itching for an update. 3
Guest chapter 18 . 12/18/2014
we miss you.
goldngrl98 chapter 18 . 12/5/2014
At this point, not sure how many times I've re-read this story. And I never get tired of them. Please don't stop writing for this story. It's just too good to give up on. Your characterization of Bonnie and Damon are so on point and perfect. You're one of two stories that I ever review, because your writing is simply that amazing. I miss your updates. Please don't stop writing.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/30/2014
this story is amazing! please update soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/1/2014
Guest chapter 18 . 7/16/2014
I've just finished your story . It was amazing i'm waiting for next chapters i hope you continu this story because it's wonderful ️️️
damonismyhomeboy chapter 18 . 6/23/2014
What an amazing story! I love the extremely slow burn and development of their relationship. After all, the beauty of Bamon is that it's gradual. Your writing is absolutely superb, my dear. I also love how you mentioned the racial privilege Damon has, which is an issue left untouched by most Bamon stories, but very necessary in my opinion. Your insights on the characters are really interesting to read as well. The sexual tension is killing me, my goodness! But I know that, with their gradual journey, the sexy times will be worth waiting for!
I see that you haven't updated in quite some time, but I really hope you decide to continue this story! It's a gem, truly.