Reviews for 7 Days
Catsrcute 567 chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Please write another chap!
Pm me i really want to know if this will continue.
:D
AndreaBlue chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
This is a REALLY good Astro boy story!
I can't stop reading, PLEASE please update soon!
Zoey Namine chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
Ahhhh, vamos, haz el siguiente capii! ¡Lo necesito! TT-TT
khdayskh1314 chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Its been two months since you updated no? I dont mean to make u feel guilty or anything but its been a while. I like the story a lot and i want to see more from this. I thought itwas very creative hpw u made dr tenma find out bout the whole thing and i cant wait how all of his friends will find out :) especially trashcan and cora.

I really hope u update soon. Cuz its been a while since ive found a good story. Im sorry about your internet troubles too because of hurricane sandy. And if you havent recovered yet i hope you will soon!

P.s. i think it might be a little weird for me to be reviewing this story since i deal with completely different departments in FF but i just watched this movie for the first time recently since i suck at keeping up to date with movies :/
astro-.-luvr10 chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
its been what? a little more than one month and nothing ? man u are such a liar :'(
Little Christian chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
This is a great story. I hope you updateing soon! :D
LazySizzlingSalad chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
u cannot believe how suprised i waz when i saw u up dated, loved the story, kudos 2 u
moviegal99 chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
yay you updated! This is getting very good and I'm sorry that things aren't going your way in life :C please update! I love this story! I love how you made it so a cut or something made the human thing clear to Tenma- telling him would be...awkward...
Kadge Rose-Feather chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
OHMYGAWD THAT WAS AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU.

*cough*

... I mean, great job! :D Really enjoyable update, pr
Universal808 chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Ooh! I totally knew that was gonna happen. And by the time you mentioned "golden" I knew automatically ZOG saved him. Hmm. How will he react? How will CORA react? And he has 7 days! Dun dun dun...
AstroGirl101 chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Gr8 chap! Loved it! Can't wait 2 see how Tenma reacts and what Astro is gonna do O_O and don't worry I know how u feel, I'm from NY and I got hit by hurricane sandy 2 and I'm trying 2 update as much as I can 2 but it's hard 2 do when my internet keeps turning on and off DX but all in all I luved the chap! :)
Universal808 chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
YEAH. This looks awesome. I'd like to see you update soon in the future. Kay, Ciao!

Uni
Kadge Rose-Feather chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOVE IT! :D

One thing though... If wanted to examine Astro, he would've... Because of he thought he had a virus than he'd want to examine him immediately, I know he tried to grab his arm and all but I doubt he'd just let him run back to his room with muffins. And he'd come running if he heard Astro fall, or call for help! D: Right Tenma?

I can overlook those things though, simply because I love the story so much, but I do ask one thing...

Please update soon! :D I so wanna have examine Astro and be all 'You're human now?!' _

Please please please pleaaaaaase update soon! :D

Love it, btw.
Just thought I'd tell you again. xD
animefan chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
update update update i love the story so far and i hate cliffhangers
moviegal99 chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
WHOA. LIKE, WHOA. That was awesome! BUT WHAT WIL HAPPEN WAHHH! He's gonna die just when he finds out hes human!