Reviews for How To Win A Girl's Heart: Frau ABC Style
aoiharumiyu chapter 14 . 5/24/2014
hahaha oh my gosh dis...dis one made me tear up from laughing too much hahaha even as I am typing this, I'm still laughing. Seriously my sides hurt haha XD

The songs fit everyone perfectly. Haha the one I love the most is Hyuuga and Aya-tan. I don't know but I can perfectly see the two singing and Aya-tan's face-bwahahaha I need to stop imagining them or I'm seriously going to die lol XD But anyway, second to the two black hawk's performance is Hakuren's. Ohhhh I can feel the love Nyahaha XD Teito and Frau's song is cool. Ouka and Labrador's also fit them :) But other than that, Mikage! Oh how nice it is to see you in human form (though I'm not literally seeing him..but maybe I am since I'm imagining him?) oh well all in all, this is a great chapter! I really love all the songs too very much! :3
Anisthasia Zewi Cortexz chapter 29 . 9/22/2013
Loved this series I am so looking forward to the next chapter!
Please update soon!
LuckyxSteist chapter 29 . 9/14/2013
This chapter is full of dem fluffiness!
I loovvveee ittt! This is so cute for me to handle! x33
Shiro Arceus chapter 29 . 9/5/2013
Meruto (melt) version 07-ghost! XD
Mryhh chapter 29 . 9/4/2013
...Waaa...In the manga...Teito goes to the Land of Seele and is reincarnated 2 years later as a baby! For more info, check out the wiki...Not Wikipedia, I meant the means that...Teito doesn't end up with Ouka! Waaaa...
ArcticPhoenixRequiem chapter 29 . 9/3/2013
You have made my day.
Shiro Arceus chapter 28 . 8/30/2013
I cant wait for the next chapter! Thanks for making such a good fic! I love how you write mikage always mess teito's confession. Also about ayanami snezees everytime teito cursed him :D.

Wow you have moved 6 times? That's a lot...

You know, I usually make my fic in my cellphone 'word-to-go' app, and then I post it to fanfic document, after that I edit and post it from my ipod! A bit incovenient, but this way I can write fic little by little everytime I have free time (example: waiting for extracurricular activity to start or when I wait for my waffles to done cooking) . You should try it! Oh yeah, the other reason I used this method is because i kept writing a fic in secret without being found out by my mom, dad or (big)sister. It'll be troublesome and embarassing if they found out I'm writing a fic.

Besides all that, you write good! I expect a new update in a few weeks! Oh yeah, ill fave, ok?
132shadowangel chapter 28 . 7/29/2013
whoa! a junior and your still able to write fanfic?! Dang! Im going to 7th this year and I barely have time to write! You must be a great multi-tasker! :D
Guest chapter 26 . 7/21/2013
Ohh Frau. It is love what's happening! ;)
Anisthasia Zewi Cortexz chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
looking forward to the next chappie's
animeshipper000 chapter 26 . 6/27/2013
Vertrag
Veloren
Void
Virgin
Vigil (From Dissillusions XD)
Virgil
Black Romeo chapter 25 . 6/23/2013
Ahahahah...that was a funny one! Poor Frau entered the wrong place at the wrong time. Oh well, the twist was definitely not expected but the ending part was totally hilarious. Shouldn't I say keep up the good work? :)
NALU4EVA chapter 25 . 6/21/2013
for the letter U you should do something with umbrellas.
animeshipper000 chapter 25 . 6/19/2013