Reviews for Rosen Won't Mind
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
I like it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ericat15 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I'm not sure if the episode where Dani and Cameron were in bed in the morning had aired yet, either way the piece you've written goes great with that, it doesn't feel like an extension- it feels like another morning. This is also the only DaniXCam fic that I can find on here, congratulations on being the first one to post, and thank you!

I like how you've made the description and dialogue even with each other, there isn't much more of the other. The description is fun, and it shows how the characters are feeling. The dialogue is spot on, and when Hicks said "Work can wait. Your dad will understand," and the few lines of dialogue after, I cringed. Because who wants to hear about their father when they're laying in bed with their lover? But it worked! Because I can believe that moment happening between them, and maybe it is a bit awkward, but they move on from it.

I wanted to know some more about why Hicks didn't like to think about his days with Nina, we can all guess, and it wasn't really needed, I just wanted that extra two or three sentences more- readers, huh? Always making demands!

My favorite line was : "I never said that," she says airily, gliding her hand up the strong curve of his arm and down his back.
simbagirl chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Thank you! I love Dani and Hicks. More,please.