Reviews for Age Appropriate
Sara-AnnMarie chapter 7 . 6/13
If you're concerned about the legal stuff sounding impossible, I think the way it was explained makes it sound probable. Also keep in mind your audience, I'm sure none of us have law degrees or are super familiar with this stuff so it's not like we'll notice anyways. :) I really love how Troy is all about working together with Gabriella to get through everything. Like when he says, "I need you to fight this with me…" Maybe that's just a little bit of his age and maturity level showing.
Sara-AnnMarie chapter 6 . 5/26
Awww their talk at the end was so cute. But Troy's mother is being a total ass. What is with these unsupportive mothers? Like, saying how much they're bound to fail isn't helping at all. Kind of reminds me of my pessimistic sister. Anyways, great job!
Sara-AnnMarie chapter 4 . 5/25
About Julianne kicking Gabriella out, what. The. Hell. That is such a bad parenting call! Your daughter is PREGNANT and you kick her out, like, what? There's a line where Mel says, "I don't physically could" that could be edited. Other than that, great job! This is pretty captivating.
Sara-AnnMarie chapter 3 . 5/25
I know I'm supposed to be all pro-Troyella here, but honestly, I think Gabriella is making a good decision. It doesn't sound like she's in an ideal place self-esteem wise and dating Troy has just been exacerbating the issue. She's doing what's right for her and that's wise. Go Gabi! Oh man, they (Julianne and Gabriella) should really go to family therapy. Not going to say I saw it coming, but I totally saw that pregnancy coming. Haha, great job!
Sara-AnnMarie chapter 2 . 5/25
I love Taylor and Gabi's friendship. We all need someone like Taylor to remind us that with or without a significant other, we women are awesome. I'm very happy you included some of that. I think that's one thing that a lot of writers forget about. They get too Troyella-centered and forget about the friendship aspect in there. Geesh Gabi and Julianne's relationship does not look very healthy. I don't blame Gabriella for calling her mom out though because she's just a teen. I used to resent my mom for not standing up for me as a kid, so it's understandable. Troy seems kind of like a shitty boyfriend right now. Giving some other girl your number when you already have an insecure girlfriend? Ugh. I'm really liking this! The writing flows well and there weren't any noticeable errors. Great job!
babyvfan chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
Oh shit
babyvfan chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
Poor Gabi. It takes a lot to swallow your pride and apologize to a stubborn parent. But it's a big slap in the face when they kick you out of your home
babyvfan chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Okay, I definitely didn't see that one coming
Clembo29 chapter 24 . 9/3/2013
Loved it!
RainJonelle chapter 13 . 4/10/2013
Loved this and I saw Break Dawn Part 2. IT WAS AMAZING AND SO SWEET! Loved this chapter! :)
Ceciliaa93 chapter 24 . 3/27/2013
Oh my god! I loved it! such a great story!
Ceciliaa93 chapter 16 . 3/27/2013
Loved it!
Ceciliaa93 chapter 15 . 3/27/2013
Loved it as usual. It's time for Julianne to support them.
Ceciliaa93 chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
Woow, I loved it!
Ceciliaa93 chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
Woow! I hope that everything will be fine at the court!