Reviews for Discoveries
barb20 chapter 32 . 7/27
Wow. What a story!
lmill123 chapter 2 . 3/17
Was looking for something to read and decided to reread this story of yours. I loved how Abby told McGee that Tony had out-geeked him. You must have remembered the show where Tony placed a simple virus on Tim's computer and after working all morning to get rid of it and not being able to do so he headed out for coffee and told Tony that his computer had better be fixed by the time he returned. Gibbs was smirking the whole time when Tony fixed McGee's computer in just a few minutes. McGee just assumed that Tony had called whomever he had put the virus on his computer to come and remove it. Tony had found it very funny that their MIT computer expert was unable to remove a simple virus. There was a deffent clue that Tony was actually better than Tim with computers.

Just like Kate would go along with McGee that Tony didn't understand all these new gadgets. Yet she forgot that Tony had set up and ran ground penetrating radar and also how he had set up satellite phones and several other things that Kate had no idea what he was doing.
As Abby explained it had something to do with the way Tony's mind worked. And it would also explain why he found computers boring.

Gibbs outright hated computers and all the techno gadgets. Tim would complain about Tony playing games on his phone or computer, yet unlike the games Tim played. Tony's were mostly ones that either had to do with eye/hand coordination or games where you engaged your brain. As Tony once told Tim, he found computers boring. Never once had he said he never understood all his techno geek. Yet, Tony was always having to correct McGee's reports and put them in words that Gibbs and the courts could understand.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
Good for Abby.
Wolfisis chapter 32 . 8/4/2015
Aww...I loved this story. So I need to look and see if you have more.
mkoepp63026 chapter 32 . 7/6/2015
Loved the entire story, really love stories that use Tony and show how he really is or could be. Perfect ending!
1sunfun chapter 32 . 2/20/2015
Good Story.
1sunfun
AFicFan chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
JUst found this story-was referred. Tony is my all-time favorite fabrics character -Love a strong & confident Tony. Really love that he & Cornell are friends - Love that he gets a great job offer Especially like when Ducky & Jimmy are his friends So much of your story is Seems like Tony has become a Saint and all his "enemies " are evil incarnate. Sorry, but don't believe tat Eli David will ever be a good guy. I started to cringe when Tony manipulated the law to pile on charges - always hated it when cops provoke attacks to charge for attack on officer true "good guys" do not do that. Vance, Gibbs & Tony needed to take at least some responsibility for McGee & Siva misbehaving over & over. I started feeling more sorry for McGee & Siva than Tony and that never happens Really like your base idea, but way too many character extremes for me. Appreciate you sharing your talent, but this not for me
I Danced Once Upon A Dream chapter 14 . 8/26/2014
Love this story! I really like how you portray Tony! And the couch hotness was great. It was so sweet of Tony to have so much faith that McGee will turn around.

One thing though, you have Tony saying "Manga, manga!" to Jethro about the food. But I think you mean "Mangia, mangia" which is Italian for "Eat, eat!"
Keegan chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
Shoe fetish? That was awesome! Love tony playing matchmaker
Salientstar chapter 32 . 2/5/2014
This is probably the 20th time I've read this. I LOVE how you write a capable, intelligent, confident Tony (with Gibbs, of course). Maybe we could persuade you to write another? Please? ;-)
lmill123 chapter 32 . 1/28/2014
Loved this story, are you goin to do a sequal? We could discover what Tim will do and if Tony will help Eli retrieve Ziva from S. Africa. See if Gibbs and Tony adopt a child
necessitytd chapter 32 . 12/12/2013
Oh yay happy hopeful ending. :) it was a sweet story once the drama of the first few chapters died down. Nicely done. I enjoyed it.
necessitytd chapter 31 . 12/12/2013
Oh no! And ziva burned her bridges...there will be no tim tony and gibbs to save the day this time.
necessitytd chapter 30 . 12/12/2013
Mmmmhmmm...nice first married scene. :)
necessitytd chapter 29 . 12/12/2013