Reviews for FanFiction Ending to J Darcy's The Marriage Stone
tiju chapter 3 . 8/23
I really enjoyed your version of TMS. I wish you can continue this.

It is pretty ironic that some people try to continue the Epic Fic because it is abandoned and then they too do the same. Great.

Anyways, pls update.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
I very much enjoyed Snape's attitude, and all the different things he said.
Jeb59 chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
THIS IS GOOD. ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH IT?
Kayla Summers chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
Update!
Yuki Niwa chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Hey i like your atempt at contiuing this story and as for Josephine Darcy i hear the author died and thats why the story did not continue so you writing this should be okay
anonymous chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
You have good potential. I hope you keep going on this.
Sailor Sayuri chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
Great chapter! LOVE it! *squeals**happy dance*

Even if there wasn't some Snarry in it... *pouts**lol*

I was always sad that Darcy's Marriage Stone was stopped at chapter 77, so I'm glad when some authors try to finish it! ( I REALLY wanted to know how it ended! ) I was SO frustrated!
So I'm glad you're wrighting it! *winks*

I think you did a great job with the story! Great plot and respecting the original story with your own twist and wrighting style, which is very good! Good balance between dialogs and description part of the text!
A GREAT job well done! *winks**thumbs up*

I REALLY want to know what happens next! *wails*

Please update soon!? Pweety Pwease with a LOT of Chocolate Frogs on top!? *BIG puppy eyes*

Good luck for next chapter! _

Kisses!
Severus T Snape chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I think it's a good idea for other's to finish this wonderful story. Many different endings, from different fan's - just as long as your ending isn't abandoned; and it looks like it is. :( All right, here is my review:
- I think it's sad you did not describe how Harry got the energy from the ley lines. I think that is interesting, since we all have ley lines around us. For example: Ants always have their nests on ley lines.
- I especially like the 'voice' that Harry felt through the heart stone. Thant is a sensitive and very gentle idea. Good job done.
- Spelling: "... pepper upper potion..." cute. It's Pepper-Up Potion. "...Your house elef Dobby is here..."
- It's Madam Pomfrey. Madame is French, Madam English. Pomfrey is an English name, not French. Don't worry; this mistake is one of the often kind. Even Rowling mixed that one up :)
- I also like your Author Notes. It shows you care about the story and J. Darcy (actually I think something terrible must have happened to her, because she was planning to finish the story and she had updated very regularly before…).
I’m looking forward of reading more. Thank you for posting.
Vin
Anonyomous chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I have to say, I enjoy your continuation quite a bit. Your characterizations seem to be spot on for the most part and the characters' motivations are very believable. Out of all the fanfictions that arose to fill the void after Josephine Darcy's disappearance, I must say that I enjoy yours the most. It seems more of a natural sequel to her's than the the others, especially as they tend to rush the physical side of Severus and Harry's relationship. I am looking forward to reading more of this.
Lady Ra chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Lovely start! Can't wait to read more!
karisaren chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I like "The Marriage Stone". And i read every continuations this story.
Your continuations is very good.
A lot of emotion is and feelings but also humour.
Your's Snape is nice but a bit his sarcasm lacked: "stupid heroic gryfon" etc.

I wait next chepter.