Reviews for New Generation
village bicycle chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
good chapter! and, uh, for the girl ... maybe jessamine? I don't know! omg haha this is difficult but yeah maybe jessamine because of the small but strongness and the blonde hair. maybe. maybe maybe maybe
Rosiegirl52 chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
Great chapter I can'wait to see the daring escape or rescue mission, oh and verena resembles Jessamaine i believe
J4M3Z XO chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
I hope Corbin and Liz are okay! At least they're being used to give a message back to the institute, and not being locked up and experimented on.

I think Lucinda might be a bit pissed when she finds out though!
village bicycle chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
Only just read the last three updates because I've been really slack and, I don't know, just failed at life. But yay, they were really good! And I've read them now, and I'll remind myself to read upcoming updates next time. /nods affirmatively

Update soon!
Irish Templar chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
Great chapter, its cool to see more of the plot unfold and all the new characters coming in the story. Great chapter and cant wait for the next update.
Irish Templar chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
I loved this chapter. You're doing a amazing job with Patrick, especially with the flirting part with the girls that was perfect.
Depthsofthemind chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
You have me so scared and excited for the next chapter. Things are really starting to heat up. there is just one thing I disagree with you on; I personally think Church would make a wonderful cheshire cat
Bookworm2700 chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
Fantastic job! Thanks for adding Jade in there! Really good chapter! I hope Liz's dad is okay!
Update soon please!
J4M3Z XO chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
Yay, awesome update! I like how you made Blake a smartass with working out that guy's plan :P I thought you'd do that to Amato (I hope he's okay, as things go), but I can't help but wonder if you'll let them take any of the other characters?

Great update! :)
LilPadfootChicky chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
YAY! Update :D
This is fantastic, I love how you're writing Corbin, he's absolutely perfect :D Keep up the good work, kay? I'll try and keep up better so that I won't be so late in reviewing and such.
BatDarling chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
I can't wait until Melody gets introduced, but even still I adore this story! The characters are all so awesome and wow I love it! :D Keep up the good work :)
SkyeRockette chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
WHOO! I'm loving this :) Sorry my replies are so slow. The plot is fantastic. I think I'm going to go reread all the bios and such to refresh on the characters as well :)
Oh, and I'll reply to your thoughts PM soon :)
Irish Templar chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
Great chapter. The plot is starting to thicken and the characters are starting to flesh out. Im really excited for the next chapter. Sorry for keeping this short, I've been writing all day today.
Bookworm2700 chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
Love the chapter!
J4M3Z XO chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
Yeah, I love the unlikely trio of Liz, Blake and Dez, they work so well! Also, I think bad things might happen to Amato, although I'm not sure because either way I can see Magnus being introduced.

In all fairness, I think the kids can all handle some form of responsibility, so long as there's nothing major for them to do, I can see it going okay. I could be wrong, however... :P