Reviews for Running Up That Hill
Guest chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
Great story! I'm just not sure about... Well, um... Never um... Okay I'll just go with it.
rainpool777 chapter 15 . 8/30/2014
No offense, but I never liked Ivypool. She always was a jealous cat that got on my nerves. But it's just my opinion. You guys have yours. Great story by the way! But it was really weird that almost every tom fell for her after the war. Before, no tom paid attention to her at all. Shifting gears eh? Hahah
Tyra chapter 15 . 1/4/2014
OMG i love it so much i cried on the gathering fight and when hazeltail gave her life for her an she foun out she loved hazeltail i cried so much my throat hurts i didnt cry out but tears came out of my eyes so much and to tell the truth im rlly moved by this and i love a girl who said we are like sisters atleast she loves me as a sister..right? oh well this kind of gaave me hope but i hope i can tell her how i really feel...
CelestialThunder chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
... This is just wrong... But funny!
TheOtterPrince chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
This was so messed up and interesting. I wouldn't have expected Hazeltail/Ivypool, though. But I think you've ruined a few ships for me now. :c Ah, those ships were nice when they sailed..
It had a nicely developed plot, though. (:
Guest chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
a lot of death is everyone gonna die or something
Guest chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
so much death!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
soooo sssssaaaaaddd but gooooooddd
Guest chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
ok so bumblestripe was just effected by a curse GOOD
Guest chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
bad bad bad bumblestripe that makes me sad
Ravenheart chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
YOU KILLED LIONBLAZE JAYFEATHER DOVEWING!#!#! THREE OF MY FAVORITE CATS! DX *Hugs the three*
Ravenheart chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
Great story but Bramblestar really killed Hawkfrost.
O-0 chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Hazeltail creepy but i LOVE this story! .!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/10/2013
It was a great story! But I do find the ending a bit disappointing... No offense. I LOVED the fanfic and the original idea!
BananazMan chapter 1 . 5/2/2013