Reviews for It's probably not, right?
phiphi78 chapter 3 . 2/13
Love your story
remuslives chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
awe, loved it. what a great little fic.
remuslives chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Kim Na-na kicking butt was also one of my fave scenes. Awwwww, love your ending here. Made me squeal, lol.
remuslives chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
excellent chapter! loved this from her view point like that. and you picked some of my favorite moments for her to think about too. makes me want to go watch it again.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
Glad u update
Mr. Invincible chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
I've read this so many times but forgot to review. I love this piece and how you portray Na na's emotions.
kash.leeminho chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I love city hunter and thus absolutely adore this. Thank you! Check out my own city hunter story if you're interested. I wrote it right after the show ended back in 2011 and I never continued it so I kinda lost the thread of what I wanted it to be, but it might still be funny.
fafafafafireburn chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
great job conveying the emotions from this scene... great drama, great fic :)))
Nara Merald chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
I like the in-depth characterisation of Kim Na Na- I was devastated to finish City Hunter and find so few fanfics on it! This is great!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
nice one! despite the violence, i was smiling slightly by the end.
Lin chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I think you perfectly captured the emotions from this scene. I recently discovered City Hunter and couldn't stop watching till the end. I would love to hear more from you about the characters of Lee Yoon-sung and Kim NaNa. Perhaps you could write a story that would give a proper ending to their story and even continue into their future together? I wish there would be a City Hunter 2 but it doesn't seem likely. So please write more?
zeldamaster8472 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
D'oh! You beat me to the punch. My sister and I are recently-converted K-Drama fanatics, and City Hunter is my favorite drama so far. I noticed several weeks back that there were no fanfics here for this show, and I've actually started writing one that gives us a more detailed ending to the series. It'll be short but probably longer than this one.

I like this. Short but sweet. Lots of references to familiar and memorable parts of the series. A believable train of thought for her character. With all of the emotional ups and downs, it's a miracle Na-na and Yoon-sung are still sane human beings by the time we get to series end.

IvoryMoonlight chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
That was a very good insight in NaNa's head. I think you kept her well in character! While watching the series, she gave me the impression that she was much more sentimental and sensitive than she behaved. But she was strong enough to keep all those emotions to herself and fight either on her own or by Yoon-sung's side. I really liked her as a heroine (even though I was a bit jealous of her for obvious reasons xD)
I was thinking of writing a City Hunter fanfic myself, it's so unfair that there's only one for this awesome TV show! Hope I find the time for it! But you should definitely keep writing, you're very good :D
chocolate-colombo chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I watched (and loved!) City Hunter (and lee min ho XD) and was very disappointed to see that there was no fanfic for it _ ...and I was too afraid to write something myself XP

So thanks for taking that step in writing a fic for it :D It was really good in getting into Kim Nana's head :)