Reviews for Mesmerized
ficklesticks chapter 12 . 4/16
pleeease update soon
skyviolet15 chapter 12 . 10/21/2014
pleasee update very soon...
chichi chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
This was funny as hell! "Sanji was sending off hearts from every possible part of his body". You got the characters in detailed manner! Your writing is almost perfect as if you are truly the creator of One Piece. Kudos to you! Ps: I'm a big fan of ZoNa too been reading ZoNa fanfiction for awhile, I must say I love your work!
valentina14 chapter 12 . 7/12/2014
ahhhh i really love where this story is going..

please update
A Beauty that's a Beast chapter 12 . 7/7/2014
Really good so far, please update soon!
ul-him chapter 12 . 6/17/2014
Oh poor Nami, to think something like that happened to her, she most be feeling really regretfull to even agreed to had her handcuff, though at least Zoros showing his discomfort about the whole matter.
Looking forward the next chapter, Im so glad to read you back.
Ladylefay07 chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
espero la continuacion pronto. ;)
spikemyangel chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
They're moving all of Nami's stuff out of her room? Seems like they're not hopeful for a quick resolution. Well, I suppose even if it was for one night, Nami would still make the guys set up her new room just as she wants it. Explaining the events of that night to Zoro only gave me more questions! I'm sure they'll be answered in time. Nami being secluded with Zoro is a bit worrisome, i don't think shackles would inhibit her much if she gets taken over again.
fmdevil chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
I very much liked this chapter. It is nice to see the mystery unravelling, and now they can start to plan what they are going to do about it soon.

Keep up the great work, my Minami ;}
Shivisdivis chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
brook lol, I laughed at his nosebleed xD poor nami TT, now is a doll, and I was saying, Junya up to something weird, then the other women are also dolls and natsu is his accomplice, all for a blouse TT; natsu you were bad.
I did not understand; is what was in the nami head. luck with the next chapter :).

Greetings and Kisses * 3 *

See you later :)
Raikiri80 chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
Wow, that is really creepy. Im guessing that Nami will want to hear a little from Zoro about his end and they can form an explanation for what happened.
RoaringLion51 chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
Thats a bit... scary, yeah? to wake up and realize that you're not you haha poor Nami! And so the kiss, it was not her? poor Zoro xD
Redery chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
I think you should stop putting in random Japanese words. It breaks the flow of the sorry when you have to go to check their meaning and sometimes you don't even have it there. It doesn't sound cool or anything, so please just leave it all in one language.
Redery chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
I don't think Zoro would EVER fall asleep on Luffy like that. He respects him way too much to fall asleep during orders.
Redery chapter 1 . 6/5/2014