Reviews for Twofaced Riddle
ShadowPillow chapter 20 . 9/14
Whoo! I got to the end, and it's been an adventure. Too bad my homework hasn't magically done itself, haha. I really love the worldbuilding and the actual plot that's going on... plus some of the stranger more "mystical" stuff, like Prophecies, Destiny, and parallel universes. You're playing it in such a way that it doesn't get too trippy too fast, but still leaves us curious. So boy, I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
Really chapter 9 . 7/25
Why do you make Harry act like such an idiot if he was supposedly an Unspeakable? Seriously, there are a tremendous number of things that he could say to support 'magic' as being real. He could reference basically any transfiguration, animagi included, and also conjuration. Seriously, instantaneous creation or destruction of matter is NOT something that can be explained by science. There are fundamental laws against it. And fricking time travel? Same deal. Not to mention the entire biosphere of magical flora and fauna, potions, and other sentient magical races. If anything, your explanation that 'Jarvis uzed scienz to analycise it' is far lazier than using the term 'magic' for breaking physics. Just saying. Still, I appreciate your story for at least not *completely* making the characters OOC, like some others in this crossover.
Hmm. I've been wishy-washy about this fic since I started reading it, but the idea of Coulson having "secret agent man" as his ringtone? That's going into headcanon.
kogouma chapter 20 . 7/21
such an amazing chapter! poor Harry just can't catch a break it seems.
cztelnik chapter 20 . 6/18
This is amazing, really like this story.
Chris chapter 20 . 5/20
Dude or Dudet
Great work here, except some of your vague conversations are too vague, they may make better sense in your head, but they were a stretch for me.

Maybe I am just not smart enough :)

I would like to see more of it tho.

When I say vague, I mean like the non conversation between Pitt and Clooney in Ocean's 11, or is it 12. Like vocal but not verbal.
pikachucat chapter 20 . 3/16
m70 chapter 11 . 3/6
Plane crash? Way to keep people interested, even though a little creepy. Maybe Loki was busting the plane?
m70 chapter 8 . 3/6
Loki? We'll meet Loki? Awesome. Nice science vs. magic discussion, too.
m70 chapter 5 . 3/6
I thought to read some chapters first before saying anything, to get a feel of this work. As far as a crossover goes, I like it so far. The characters seem to be nicely in character, and I like the way some stuff is clear for the reader, and some only to some of the characters.
Im a guest chapter 20 . 3/3
Im so lost?XD BUT I love it
Kage Hakari chapter 20 . 3/3
What did he give him last? Sorry but I'm bad at remembering the clues. Was it the branch? Holly or Elder? Or the knife the stabbed him? So he passed on the hallows or he started the hallow legend in this universe? Does he still have his deathly hallows or does this mean he can die now?
Awaiting the next chapter :)
sarah.mcqueen.921 chapter 3 . 3/3
misherukuro chapter 20 . 3/2
Interesting story thanks for the read. ,
Lw117149 chapter 7 . 2/26