Reviews for Twofaced Riddle
MayumiRose chapter 19 . 4/16
Interesting story. Decent character development and good interaction. A few scenes felt rushed a bit, like you were trying to convey them with fewer words than needed, but overall a good story. I hope you come back to continue it, I would like to see where it's going.
greymouser chapter 19 . 2/18
Thi is so good. I can't wait to read what happens next! :-)
CrystallineX chapter 19 . 2/13
Brilliant. I like the backstory you're giving Natasha. If I didn't think it'd be rated on par with Girl with a Dragon Tattoo I kinda want a movie on Black Widow. Looking forward to the next chapter!
CA chapter 19 . 12/13/2013
Ooh ooh Diana is Luna right? Right! I'm so right I can feel it. Maybe.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
I understand I may be getting annoying with repeating the same things after every chapter but I can't help it. Harry here is so limited even when compared to canon Harry. You have vastly downgraded him.

I can understand what you are trying to say that Harry's teleportation ability is in itself very powerful. But the fact is being so limited just doesn't give the feel of Harry. And don't tell me that after going through a war, recognising the fact that he had survived mostly through luck Harry still didn't train himself in combat. I can understand why to someone like Natasha Harry would seem to be not a fighter - but I hope this trend doesn't continue where Harry has to run from every confrontation he has. Yes, normal people can kill him given the right circumstances- a sniper for instance but in direct combat it would be improbable simply because Harry is a normal person with added abilities. Right now he was blindsided and taken by surprise but on equal footing he could pose a serious threat to Natasha all he would have to do is transport beyond her range and then think.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
Don't relegate Harry to the level of simply a researcher. Yes, he won against Voldemort due to insane doses of luck and more skilled people helping him but he was only seventeen against a highly devoted practitioner of magic with decades of experience over him. But even so he was immensely talented at Defense. I remember your warning about him having a rough go at first and not winning fights easily and that is fine since Harry will face troubles without his wand but do remain true to his strengths. If you wish for him to have a hard time improve the level of his opponents, don't downgrade him. Have him win through ingenuity and cunning if not through sheer power- after all he must have learnt something from the DoM.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
I do hope that whenever Harry confronts shield he gives them a piece of his mind about considering everything dangerous and out to get them until proved otherwise. The agent wanted to keep Harry's wand as if he had a right to it. Sure I ma biased towards Harry but the point is , they meet Harry shouldn't simply agree to whatever demands or conditions they may have. That doesn't seem like the Harry from canon and would be equivalent of putting in a Harry-named new person in the story.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
Story looks interesting. But if you keep Harry's magic and magic in general limited to what was shown in the books it would be very limited compared to what the avengers are capable of - let alone Loki who is a master magician all on his own.
So even if you don't make Harry into a magical genius- give him credit he was pretty powerful and talented maybe the most of ihs generation- though Hermione had the brains it was he who conjured the patronus at 13 and taught all the others defense. The only reason he wasn't better than everyone or a modern day DUmbledore was because he wasn't all that interested in learning and that he didn't have brains like Hermione, DUmbledore or Riddle(not to say he was unintelligent though). Just saying that he was an unspeakable so he should know some pretty decent magic and be capable of reverse engineering others.
Celexs Draconia chapter 19 . 11/27/2013
This is an excellent story, and I am very much looking forwards to seeing the next chapter.

Cel
chronodaimon chapter 19 . 11/27/2013
Great story hope to see more
WhiteElfElder chapter 19 . 11/26/2013
Has Harry blended with the Hallows, or are their powers just available to him without his conscious thought? Is Diana actually Luna? I have to wonder if the plant that was Harry's wand is turning into an Elder tree? Lots of twists and turns so far.
WhiteElfElder chapter 18 . 11/26/2013
There are times I really dislike Natalia.
WhiteElfElder chapter 10 . 11/26/2013
Was the slowdown that Harry experience history and present time being rewritten, or was it something messing with him?
eflow chapter 19 . 11/20/2013
Diana is Wonder Woman, right? That's the only Diana from Marvel I've heard of, and I know there aren't any Dianas in Harry Potter... BUT Diana is the Roman goddess name for artemis- no artemis' either.
MayaStormborn chapter 19 . 11/17/2013
I love this! Absolutely fantastic, well done.

I have NO CLUE about any of the comic-verse, so I love your additions at the end that include trivia, and the explanations are great too, I love knowing the thought processes of authors.