Reviews for Twofaced Riddle
Mina chapter 20 . 12/16/2016
I like your work...so, why you don't write the next chapter? Please continu
TheSkyeDragon chapter 20 . 12/7/2016
AKSJDHFALKJSDF PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE THIS ITS SO AWESOME, AND GAAAHHH THE THREE BROTHERS! THIS MAY SEEM MORBID BUT I WANT TO SEE HARRY DIE AGAIN XD BUT GAAHHH I LOVE THIS!
purpleradiance chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
Great story!
InsaneIsBestSane chapter 20 . 10/1/2016
Love the story! I hope you continue it.
ranlynn chapter 20 . 9/10/2016
Just discovered this story. Very nice & I hope you are still working on it. I've known fic authors tgat have taken several years to finish a story so I have hope.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/13/2016
More please? This is absolutely amazing.
wildcat1144 chapter 20 . 6/1/2016
I like your concept on things )
Mylon chapter 2 . 3/30/2016
Oke, this just proved my point on several instances. Rule number one of apparition you end up in the spot you visualize. Since Harry was sure of his destination, he would either end up there or would not apparate at all. Second, how in gods name do you end up 300 meters above the ground while still being in the same city... If you would apparate halfway across the world, and thus forget to include the fact that the earth is round, it would be believable. But for Harry to end up 300 meters in the air, in a different place where he intended to be... Sound like you're dealing with either a full blown idiot or some other insanely wonky stuff. The fact that you say that Harry practiced a lot to get the sound of his apparition down... I really don't want to know...

Also my physics might be a bit rusty, but if you're 300 meters in the air, and start with no speed, you have at least several seconds before you hit the ground, the second apparition confirms that... So how in gods name can a wizard wind up dead like that... Never heard of apparition continue to carry motion. If it did, a lot more wizards would've ended up splatted on the ground, and it would've been mentioned as one of the dangers of apparition.

Last but not least, you are trying to paint Harry as your average wizard, while at the same time making him immortal? Sorry not buying it.

So unfortunately it appears as this story is not for me. Stark inventing some teleport device that pulls someone across realities by accident, believable. Harry being you're average nobody wizard, less believable but acceptable as canon. The rest comes off as literal Sci-Fi while breaking several magical laws... It just doesn't sound the least bit believable to me :( :S
So yea sorry but it appears this story is not for me, shame to be honest as this could've been a great story in my opinion.
Mylon chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
Oke, I have to say this because it makes no sense whatsoever... You have a Harry Potter who is not gifted, just you're average student. (or at least that is why you described him as) Who somehow beats Voldemort as a fluke... Oke that's still canon, sorta. Who then goes to work for the magical researchers of Britain, who only 'supposedly' take the best of the best of the best. Which makes no sense whatsoever. I mean you're average student does not get invited by the top magical researchers of Britain without some very very good explanation. I haven't heard one, his 'Master of Death' issue wasn't know when he started working at the DoM... So how do you explain him working for the most secret organization in Britain. Hermione, yes they would want her badly, especially if they only go into research but Harry if they have no combat unit? It's like hiring someone who only has a high school degree to work on advanced physics...

Secondly, Harry being 41... Means we are in 2021... Which means that Tony pulled Harry not only across realities, but also through time... At the same time it also suggests that Harry is older or at least around the same age as Tony. (since we don't know Tony's age, but post first avengers movie suggests mid thirties maybe early forties)

After just reading the first chapter, I really don't know what to think... The summery/plot sounded good/great but I guess we'll find out.
Estriella chapter 10 . 3/21/2016
Well... I really hate SHIELD. They are monsters, but they think they are hero. I wish Loki will be destroy they some day.
ShadowPillow chapter 20 . 9/14/2015
Whoo! I got to the end, and it's been an adventure. Too bad my homework hasn't magically done itself, haha. I really love the worldbuilding and the actual plot that's going on... plus some of the stranger more "mystical" stuff, like Prophecies, Destiny, and parallel universes. You're playing it in such a way that it doesn't get too trippy too fast, but still leaves us curious. So boy, I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
Really chapter 9 . 7/25/2015
Why do you make Harry act like such an idiot if he was supposedly an Unspeakable? Seriously, there are a tremendous number of things that he could say to support 'magic' as being real. He could reference basically any transfiguration, animagi included, and also conjuration. Seriously, instantaneous creation or destruction of matter is NOT something that can be explained by science. There are fundamental laws against it. And fricking time travel? Same deal. Not to mention the entire biosphere of magical flora and fauna, potions, and other sentient magical races. If anything, your explanation that 'Jarvis uzed scienz to analycise it' is far lazier than using the term 'magic' for breaking physics. Just saying. Still, I appreciate your story for at least not *completely* making the characters OOC, like some others in this crossover.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/25/2015
Hmm. I've been wishy-washy about this fic since I started reading it, but the idea of Coulson having "secret agent man" as his ringtone? That's going into headcanon.
kogouma chapter 20 . 7/21/2015
such an amazing chapter! poor Harry just can't catch a break it seems.
cztelnik chapter 20 . 6/18/2015
This is amazing, really like this story.