Reviews for Twofaced Riddle
Chris chapter 20 . 5/20
Dude or Dudet
Great work here, except some of your vague conversations are too vague, they may make better sense in your head, but they were a stretch for me.

Maybe I am just not smart enough :)

I would like to see more of it tho.

When I say vague, I mean like the non conversation between Pitt and Clooney in Ocean's 11, or is it 12. Like vocal but not verbal.
pikachucat chapter 20 . 3/16
awesome
m70 chapter 11 . 3/6
Plane crash? Way to keep people interested, even though a little creepy. Maybe Loki was busting the plane?
m70 chapter 8 . 3/6
Loki? We'll meet Loki? Awesome. Nice science vs. magic discussion, too.
m70 chapter 5 . 3/6
I thought to read some chapters first before saying anything, to get a feel of this work. As far as a crossover goes, I like it so far. The characters seem to be nicely in character, and I like the way some stuff is clear for the reader, and some only to some of the characters.
Im a guest chapter 20 . 3/3
Im so lost?XD BUT I love it
Kage Hakari chapter 20 . 3/3
What did he give him last? Sorry but I'm bad at remembering the clues. Was it the branch? Holly or Elder? Or the knife the stabbed him? So he passed on the hallows or he started the hallow legend in this universe? Does he still have his deathly hallows or does this mean he can die now?
Awaiting the next chapter :)
sarah.mcqueen.921 chapter 3 . 3/3
I'm
misherukuro chapter 20 . 3/2
Interesting story thanks for the read. ,
Lw117149 chapter 7 . 2/26
lol e.t. lol
Ithebooklover chapter 6 . 2/25
Please update ASAP! I like where this story is going. Also, I applaud the fact that you didn't turn Harry into an impossibly superhuman figure, you know, the type that doesn't seem to be capable of doing anything wrong. He's still human (although he's not exactly human).
Nice of you to update, I thought you abandoned this story!
luv-blonde-bunny chapter 20 . 2/25
omgosh you write so amazingly it's brilliant how carefully you've written this story and i can't wait to read more. X3 as always, i can't wait until the 'big reveal' lol.
E chapter 20 . 2/24
Only took me 2 days to read this after work and complete. If it was not necessary, I would not have been able to stop reading. There is so much going on and Harry has so much on his plate. And the way you managed to keep his personality intact is amazing. More importantly, I am glad that you were able to make further use of Harry's Master of Death title. Thank you. Looking forward to the next instalment.
Peeve Puncher chapter 9 . 2/23
"Harry sighed – here was another reminder of how short he was. He never finished his growth spurt and was several inches shorter than Tony and Bruce."

The fanon short!Harry thing is a peeve of mine, because it is so clearly contradicted by the books. But I'll get to that in a moment.

First... the ACTORS who play Tony and Bruce are BOTH below average in height already, even if only by a bit(5'8.5" and 5'8" respectively, with 5'9" to 5'11" being considered average). To say that Harry was several inches shorter than them? Harry is 5'5" at the very most? That just seems... excessively short.

Now, assuming you meant the characters' heights, that makes it a bit better, as Harry would still be below average, but not excessively so. After all, Bruce is 5'11" in canon (upper side of average). Tony is 6'1" (tall, by some definitions). Several inches shorter than both would mean that Harry is at most 5'8".

That is using the dictionary definition of "several", by the way.

But despite that, this just doesn't jive with the information provided by canon. The idea that Harry was short in canon is a myth perpetuated by people not paying attention to all the facts provided throughout the books. Or just outright ignoring them, in some cases.

While Harry's actual height is never given, much like nearly everyone else in the books beyond vague adjectives like tall or short, Harry IS stated to be almost the same height as his father was in the seventh book. And James Potter was noted to have been a tall man. This definitively crushes any idea that Harry grew up to be short, in canon.

In fact, in the fifth book Harry, as a Fifth Year student, was within an inch of being the same height as James Potter, also as a Fifth Year student, even then. This was shown in Snape's memory in the pensieve. Who was the taller of them wasn't specified.

But James was well cared for, verifying that any issues Harry had with malnutrition had been corrected by that point. The reason I say "verifying" and not "suggesting" will be covered below.

In the first book, James was noted to be a tall man. I believe it was also mentioned elsewhere, but I know it was mentioned there.

Nearly EVERY book made mention of Harry being James' near clone, which culminated in the fifth book with Harry noting that looking at James was like looking at HIMSELF, with three key differences: their eye colors, James had a slightly longer nose, and Harry had a lightning bolt scar.

Combined, that says quite a bit more about Harry's height, even as a fifth year. And "he's short" isn't it.

Now, the reason I saying "verifying". One piece of information that is almost universally overlooked is that Harry was given Skele-Gro in the second book. While that IS known, the overlooked bit is what that actually MEANS for Harry, beyond the obvious (he got his arm bones back).

The label on the bottle noted that it was a "Bone Regenerator". To regenerate means to repair/restore to an undamaged state... not a previously working state, but an UNDAMAGED one. Thus any damage to Harry's bones from malnutrition would have been corrected then and there.

Add all of that together and you don't end up with "Harry as a Fifth Year is smaller than most First Years" or even "Harry is shorter than average". You instead end up with "Harry is a tall man".

Not to mention that Rowling put in quite a bit of effort to make sure the fact that Harry was a near clone of James was abundantly clear, which alone says quite a lot about how tall Harry likely ended up being. But when you combine it with the rest of the facts, including the fact that he was definitively stated to have ended up almost the same height as his TALL father? Yeah, short!Harry is pure fanon, and nothing more.

Now assuming that Harry got the last of the Deathly Hallows around the same time here as in canon? Harry would have been seventeen when he stopped aging. At seventeen he was already almost the same height his noted to be tall father was. So the idea that he's several inches shorter than Tony and Bruce just doesn't work. The same height as Tony, maybe... but several inches shorter? No dice.

That said, I have enjoyed the story, otherwise.
dfcole chapter 20 . 2/23
Great stuff so far! I can't wait to see what's next!