Reviews for Phoenix Sun the Ahri Saga
Silentx32 chapter 17 . 2/28/2013
I don't know if I said this before but these chapters are becoming more amazing after each release. You can really feel the characters (Caitlyn was my favorite in this one) but one thing did bother me when you introduced Ez, Lux and Ashe it felt their titles were mixed and was confusing to read.

Amazing chapter and worth the wait.
victorrama chapter 17 . 2/26/2013
great chapter!
been a while since the last update...
keep up the good work, will be waiting for the next chapt...
Silentx32 chapter 16 . 1/27/2013
Great work like always, the humor was spot on. I can't wait for them to finally fight back.
The Black Okami chapter 16 . 1/18/2013
So she's finally human, such a bitter sweet moment, I really liked the tails and ears but thats beside the point. The point is what will happen next time, and for some reason I feel like Caitlyn is going to die.. well someone is, with Team Ahri against Team Rengar shits gonna get real, and i can't wait to see it.
Silentx32 chapter 15 . 1/13/2013
Another excellent piece and turning Ahri fully human was a nice surprise. Can't wait for Ahri and friends to reclaim the League with the help of Jax...that's even if he's still a hero.
Silentx32 chapter 14 . 12/23/2012
I was so behind, my god. Now that I've finally caught up I can finally review.
Panth op as ever and what a way to shine. It's nice to see a change of pace and not just focus on Master Heian. The Ahri/Yi episode was a really nice break and it really shows the needs of both.

Great work and thanks for the constant updates.
Nikki chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
Pantheon so OP XD ;)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/29/2012
Please, good sir, I beg you to write more chapters.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
NEW CHAPTER WHEN?
Contaminated Angel chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
Interesting plot development, casting Xerath in an opposing role. Didn't see that coming. I enjoy it when authors include subplots like this, and i thought you did a good job weaving your original content into his lore.

The fight scene was nicely done as always, though i would like an explanation as to why Enhancement is able to overpower Manipulation. You did a good job explaining manipulation in comparison to invocation, and i like that, but i can’t remember reading a reasoning behind Enhancement Manipulation. For me having the as many of the details as possible enhances the reading experience, and if it’s not too much trouble, i would appreciate hearing your reasoning behind this.

Also, out of curiosity from what sources are you deriving the nomenclature? Several of the terms used have been in a language foreign to me, and due to the difficulty of Anglicizing non-Latin based languages the spellings used don't provide results in my search engine. Again, if it’s not too much trouble i would like to know the meanings of the names. As i believe it would provide me with greater comprehension of the characters actions.
Silentx32 chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
You easily feel the emotion that goes on in this chapter and Zilean sacrificing himself for everyone else's safety was quite a show. Hopefully the heroes can make a comeback soon.
Silentx32 chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
Sorry for the delay of this review but really the only thing I can say is great job on another epic chapter.
Caccus chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Hey, guys, let me just say something here: Master Heian is seriously strong. The only reason Yi wasn't scared off like Pantheon was, is because Master Heian suppressed his aura before sneaking up on his former student.

Also, let me make it clear the Yi without the Dragon Slaying Alpha is weaker than Lamppost Jax at 1 to 20, and probably weaker than Pantheon, too. It's just that the DSA is such a gamebreaking move that even that was able to wound Master Heian.
Contaminated Angel chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
… Wow. Heian's far more than my initial impression had suggested. I can understand the need for a major threat, but wholly wow that guy is ridiculous. I knew he was greater than Yi, but i was under the impression that the difference was not too large. After all Yi managed to wound him quite severely. To see the difference between Heian and Pantheon raises a great many questions in my mind. If Pantheon was under the impression that he wouldn't even be able to put up a fight, and Yi was able to actually cause a significant wound, how big is the difference between Yi and Pantheon?

I'd always proceeded under the assumption all the champions were more or less equal, and that they triumphed over each other based on situational advantages. But if they aren't, what is the range of champion strength? Who falls where? I understand the need for the power discrepancies as a driving force in the story, it just seems a little excessive to me. The "invincible villain" trope if you will. His power level is one million, and all that jazz.

In other news Zilean plays the martyr once more. I gotta say i almost hope that old man lives, though i think it would be more realistic if he didn't. Even if he does live i imagine he will need Soraka's help, very very badly.I would like to add that if he does live, it brings up the "main characters are invincible" trope in my opinion.

Finally i thought the action scenes were pretty good, and i liked the pride monologue, though the events that set it up I was a little iffy on. For the most part i think the actions of the characters were well done and understandable.
Contaminated Angel chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
I love this, it’s absolutely great. I love the inclusion of Pantheon, and that it appears to be setting up to explain some of the questions i had at the end of the Yi epic, and wholly crap Ahri is pregnant! Yi you sly dog! There are Just one or two things that i would like to comment on.

First off, in your story Annie is described as being three. It seems to me that three is just a bit too young. Based on appearance I’d say she was a few years older, eight maybe. Furthermore it seems to me that a three year old would not have had the time to accumulate her abilities or back-story. If she is three now how old was she when she met Tibbers? When she gained her reputation? When she learned magic? etc.

The second thing I’d like to point out is you made a tiny mistake when you used the word kiln. While kilns are technically ovens, they aren't used for baking. Kilns are a special type of oven used for firing ceramics and various industrial processes including drying wood, hops, barley, tobacco, etc. On a related note I loved the nod to Pantheon’s joke, very nice.

I hope i haven't offended you, and if i have i apologize, it wasn't my intention. I’m just trying to give good feedback, because i really like your story. I’m really looking forward to the next chapter. I’m hoping for a written rendition of a situation I have played out several times in the game, the Pride Hunter vs. the Artisan of War.