Reviews for Miscommunications
Guest chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
I've just finished reading Battle Royale (I've been meaning to for quite a while now), and was drawn to Shinji and Yutaka's friendship. There was a certain degree of chemistry between the two in canon I feel, and the pairing idea became one of my favorite for the series, second only to Hiroki/Takako. Naturally I browsed the archives, hoping to find something and was greatly surprised to find this.

I must say that I'm impressed! I was wary when I first clicked on the title, but I was hooked from chapter 1. The characters are well written-I feel that this Shinji is the similar enough to the canon that I can actually enjoy reading the story, unlike most slash fiction I read. The same goes for Yutaka's characterization, as well as the rest of the BR cast that you incorporated.

I liked the relationship Shinji had with his sister-it was sweet and obvious that both care for each other a great deal. Shuya's protectiveness over his friend's new found happiness is a great dynamic, and though it was only mentioned briefly at the end, it still added to the story.

I like the plot as well, and the length of the story is perfect-I don't feel that you've dragged it out, nor do I feel that it's been cut short. It was a thoroughly great read, and I'm glad to have found it! I would love to read more of this pairing from you!
chahana-miyuki chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
ShinjiXYutaka just made my night xD Aww, this fic is so cute! I actually really love Ikumi and Shinji's relationship - it's obvious how close they are, and it's very sweet.
Yutaka and Shinji are also very sweet, of course w
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I REALLY hope you continue this! Your writing style is well written and I haven't really found anything in the Battle Royale archives as well written as it. And if course it being Shinji/Yutaka also plays a part too. ;)
SuzuranCrow23 chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Dun dun dun! Cliffhanger :O Hope you update soon, I've really enjoyed this fanfiction :) Keep up the great work, and have a happy new year D
Crowleythekingofsass chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Oh my god that ended way too quickly! This story will NEVER end! It can't! I just love it too much! Also, I loved the way you did the texts, it was really easy to understand!
Crowleythekingofsass chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Oh my gosh I was just waiting for Shinji to confess to Yutaka in this! But he didn't! But I'm still so happy you updated! I loved it!
SuzuranCrow23 chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
This is awesome - I loved the bit with the mix up of the texts, genius :) Hope you update soon _
Crowleythekingofsass chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
I honestly can't really describe how much I adore this story! It is perfect in every single way! Seriously, I love everything about it!

Cadie(Zangetsu)
song six chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
So i'm totally on the edge of my seat right now, because I'm so sure Shinji does want Yutaka buuuuut you never know. However, I would also like to beg you to please write tons and tons more fanfiction about this pairing. not just because you are like one of two or three who do, but you do it oh so well and so...AGH! I can't even explain to you how much I'm loving this story! I also love how the text messages could easily be for a guy too. Thankyou for writing this!
songsix chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
WHAT?! There was a second chapter and I didn't know!
First off, i understand completely. College is...ugh...don't you hate that now you actually have to study now? high teachers weren't lying, hahahahaha!

Anyways...that was a super cliffhanger adorable wonderful ending that I could buy into! I'm still loving this story more than reese's cup pie and that says A LOT.

I also love how cute it is that they sleep in the same bed together! I also that while the story is cute Shinji is still...well..a guy. And Yukata still has that longing for his crush! it makes the story way more believable! Plus, the dynamic in their relationship really shows their closeness, you captured it very well! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Crowleythekingofsass chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Oh god, I have really enjoyed this story so far! I love the way Shinji and Yutaka are interacting but I'm wondering where it will go from here and how you will get there! God I just love Shinji and Yutaka together!

Cadie(Zangetsu)
nezumi lyna chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I nearly die of happiness, gosh... Yutaka is so damn cute, he looks like a bunny. I really love the skillful way with you describe them and I hope to read the next chapter soon. Bye, bye.

PD. Sorry if I mispell some words, I'm not that good at english.
evanrules8 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
omg i soooooooooo saw this coming XD. This was a very great story i really liked it. Idk why but I've always loved slight YutakaxShinji stories. They just seem so...cool. i cant wait for the 2nd part im sure itll be great. Cheers!
song six chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I loved this and I look forward to reading the second part! I especially love the relationship going on between mimura and Yutaka already! it's so...so...GUYISH! It's perfect. I love this, you're hilarious too. At first i was just reading along enjoying myself, than i found myself cracking up because I figured out what happened and continuing to read and see the boys be so blind to what happened was awesome! thankyou for writing this! I look forward to seeing what happens!

- songsix