Reviews for A Father's Pride
Reina Ann Vilre chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I actually I think you are quite right. Guy is more of a father than a brother to Luke. (Oh, and the bit about disguising your opinion as Guy's... I did the same thing in one of my as of yet unposted one-shots... I can't really blame you for it either; Duke Fabre is a real ass.)
Kanon58 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
*sobs* beautiful...!
Kharlan Hero chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Nice story :)

Guy's too sweet to be stuck on revenge. Luke's lucky to have him around, not many people would put up with how Luke was at the start of the game. Although, Luke is really cute here.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
That's so cute :) Great oneshot
Cody.J.Barker chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Wow...85-90% of the time I don't delve into fan-fics if I find that they don't connect to the canon or is just not convincing enough for me to speculate ideas. But I find this AMAZINGLY accurate! This got my feels so much! I got sad, happy, mad, shocked, and overfilled with joy!

The only thing really that caught me off guard was Luke asking Guy to be his "daddy". I just, there's SO much responsibility to be accounted with for asking such a tremendous soul-changing favor.

Guy to the best of what I can remember stands very true to his character in the games and the anime, I can't really find any error.

You've done a couple oneshots relating to Tales in the past, but since I've been involved in Abyss the most this one in particular has become very special to me. Great work! :D