Reviews for Poker Night
Alsheon chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Is it strange that i imagine Liu kang and kung lao pouting when they give back the cards? And why do i feel a parenting atmosphere when raiden get in and told them that their playing time is up? And why the hell I feel Liu kang and Kung lao in the part when they said "night!" and trailled off after Raiden is... Idk refreshing? A wave of nostalgia hit me pleasantly and i got a brief flashback of when i was young one of my older cousins would come and fetch me when it's late and saying "you got called by your father. He said you have to go home"? Why?! Omg, why!? Now I'm craving for Daddy!Raiden and Son!LiuKang, Son!Kung Lao fic! And there's nothing like that! Someone please write it! I want to write it soooo bad! But, my knowledge of mortal kombat is not vast enough!

Ehem, so in short I LOVE YOUR STORY sniff... Man.. I love you, can't thank you enough for sharing this little precious.
*said in BOOMING voice* I SHALL FAV THIS DIAMOND AND RE-READ IT AGAIN MONTHLY
CaTigeReptile chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Bahaha, cute story.
Anywhat chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Cool story bro. lawl no really that was great. I love the dialogue. And the insert about Raiden gambling, and then lying about it. SO godly. Anywho, hope to see more from you!
KitanavsMileena chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Lol, again good stuff man. Very funny and the characterization was not lost. Keep up the amazing work!