Reviews for Bloodied White Rose
GoldenEyes chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I love this so far. It's different and shows a Henry that most stories don't. I hope you continue. It seems like it could prove to be very interesting.
Amber chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I love this story.
SuperSawLock chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
What I'd like to point out - and this is huge flaw if you ask me: Henry was able to fight vampires even when he was still human! It would take a lot more than just one female vampire to make him struggle. Hell, he was almost as strong as the head-vampire in the movie.
Abraham wouldn't be that weak neither.. I mean if it all happened fast then I could believe he got bitten - but he had time to think. At least he could've taken one of them.
If a vampire is that strong, he/she is known for it. You just made punch of random vampires stronger that the main characters and Henry doesn't even know who they are.
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Good job with this story! I like it!
Beizanten chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
LOve this, love protective and humane Henry taking care of Abraham
reader chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
omg you HAVE to update! Please!?
LittlePuffy4ever chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
So cute! :3
Lars Matthew chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Please add more. I'm currently needing fanfiction to survive! Please update!
ROSSELLA1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I love Henry taking care of Abe!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I need more! Now! I'm going to die! Please! Please! Please! Please!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I like that this differs from the end of the book when Henry converts Abe after he dies (for the first time). I also prefer that it has a simple bite being able to change Abe versus what the book uses with "Drinking a vampire's blood". This seems like it would make it a bit easier for Abe to be converted. I love this concept.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Please, please add some more. I love this. I seriously have been looking for fics that aren't pure romance from the first word. Even if this becomes romance I would love to read more!
Annie Newton chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I liked it! This seems like something Henry would be very concerned over, whether or not he was causing his victims pain before their death. We're never shown this in the book, but the reader can assume that regardless of their crimes, Henry would try to be as gentle as possible. It's just not in his nature to cause undo harm (except with McNamar, but that's another story entirely).