Reviews for Age of Sorrow
Kody chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
I'm in love with this story. I have read all 10 chapters in a day because I absolutely could not get myself to put my phone down. I've always wished there were some way I could get more of a feel for what happened to the original dragoons simply because the game doesn't mention them enough for me to really have an emotional attachment to them. However, you have begun to give me exactly that through your writing. Please please please keep writing this story. It would be very much appreciated!
tjhwazhere chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This is brilliant. I honestly could not stop reading this. If not for the small amount of self control I possess, I surely would have kept on reading this all day during work and gotten myself fired. It's beautifully well written, eloquent, and extremely compelling. I crave to know what happens next, to know what happens as uprising of the Human race continues, and as the Dragoon Spirits are found and utilized. Of course, we all know what happens at the end...but the journey there, the one you're illustrating, is a story never told, and I simply love it. I praise your imagination, creativity and your vocabulary. Honestly, if I had any experience with CGI, i would make this into a movie, if not for anyone's joy but my own. Please, for the love of everything, keep this up.
yttttt chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
great story keep updating
Pwekeke chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
I have read this whole story so far and I think it's brilliant and well written. I hope you are still working on this story and I can't wait to read more!
Evanescentwarrior chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
Wow, I've read everything in a day and half and I must say you're very good! I really like the way you write, how you've created Diaz's story and made him a character with such a strong personality. Really, a good work since the game doesn't give us that many informatios about him. I could say the same for Shirley, her story really surprised me! As for Rose and Zieg, but especially the former, it is nice to see how you described them as people who still haven't found themselves, are still young and uncertain of how to behave.
Well, I'm surely looking forward to your next chapters...so far, excellent work!
Mr. XX chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
A few spelling errors, but good!
pumpkinpinecone chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
I am so addicted to this already. Your writing is so eloquent and smooth it makes a very enjoyable read.
aimeesrxh chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Do you want to get free a href" heroes"league of legends heroes/a news? I find a perfect a href" "league of legnds /a website. It has the latest a href" . "league of legends news/aand beautiful a href" . "lol wallpaper/a.