Reviews for The Sharpedo Challenge
Orangen chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I can imagine Daryan getting into Pokémon SOLELY because of Sharpedo. I loved all of his complaints throughout, as the Elite 4 really is a big pain in the butt, lol.
Indochine chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
A-W-E-S-O-M-E! I was getting depressed recently because I didn't have anything interesting or funny to read in the Ace attorney fandom, but THIS! A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

I haven't played Pokemon Sapphire in a while, but I just want to go hunt some Sharpedos right now. And you have no idea how much I laughed! ;)

That's why I love Daryan. And Klavier's reaction was just perfect!

Awesome, I loved it.
DeliciousCupcakes chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
HAHAHA! This is totally brilliant and I laughed the entire time! Daryan does seem like the type who would get seriously into his games, with punching and shouting and all that. 8)

That should be like an actual challenge, a 'Daryan run' on RSE with a Sharpedo team. Though you can't catch Carvanah until mid-game...
scaler24 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
That was hilarious!

I loved the whole concept and almost felt off my chair when he was hating on that Cacturne bastard XD

You should totally write more Pokemon Challenges with other Ace Attorney characters. For some reason I can imagine Maya and Edgeworth being huge Pokemon fans.

Anyway, I'll be looking forward to your next story _

PS: You should mark the story as finished if it's already over. Or you could also change the story's title to "Pokemon Challenges" and write all of them here XD