Reviews for Forever Young
emily chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
so does this mean that tish had gotten pregnant with priestly when he was still alive? by the way, when will you finish inferno? please reply, i need more of it!
yellow rain coat chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
So I seriously cried while reading this it was such a great story and I haven't finished inferno passed this but the epilogue you did here was great! Is stone Priestly's ? I wasn't sure but I'm just going to go ahead and pretend that Stone is his kid because then his spirit lives on...okay anyways this was great I can't wait to read the rest of inferno!
fanfar3 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Fanfar3 here...review not working any other way. Yargh.

Terribly sad, this one. I read it with this horrible grief, and I laughed at myself for feeling so awful over a fictional character. But we do that, don't we? We allow ourselves to get so wrapped up in these interesting characters, and we ride along w/ them.

Beautiful, too, that Lax and Tish came together and managed to build something together. But, oh...losing Priestly this way really hurts. I'd much rather he have died some other way than self destructively. *SNIFF*
StrGazr04 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I am so glad you decided to continue the original story. If it had ended like this I don't think I could take it lol.