Reviews for Fangirls, UnSubs and Classic Cars
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 1 . 6/9
Good Omens chapter 1 . 5/18
This was a story worth procrastination on reviewing for exams for sure. I especially found the part where Reid ended up enjoying the series, too, to be perfect and fitting.
leahk80 chapter 1 . 5/12
nicely done!
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 5/11
A bit cracky yes, but in the best kind of way, the kind of cracky that isn't so ridiculous as to go beyond the standard disbelief suspension. Certainly, utterly hilarious, as most things tend to be when those 4th wall cracking books show up. Thank you for posting!
liliace chapter 1 . 4/8
Of course Spencer would become a huge fanboy xD This fic is totally awesome!
Hell Executioner chapter 1 . 3/10
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 2/28
Great one shot! :D
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
So much fun to read!
ArcticHuntress chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
in a situation on rating your story from 1 to 10... I would give it skittle clouds raining potatoey goodness. EPIC!
Art Is The Weapon chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Oh wow. That was hilarious. xD
DeyVarah chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Hah, this gave me a good laugh! I actually had to stop for a minute of mad giggling at the "You've gone off the deep end" line, and I grinned all the way through to the end.
Great one shot, the characters (at least Sam and Dean) were spot on and the dialogues witty. Thank you for this story!
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I liked this story. Thanks for writing Supernatural fiction.
CacTusLoVer27 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
*That* was awesome. It was really, really cool, both sets of characters and totally believable, plus I liked the erasing of evidence bit. About time the Winchesters had a stroke of good luck with the authorities (though I did like Henricksen :P)
Whackadoo chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Although I'm not familiar with JJ and the rest...I really enjoyed this! Every fangirl's dream!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014