Reviews for Fangirls, UnSubs and Classic Cars
Katlover98 chapter 1 . 7/24
Lol, this was so fun to read. Really liked it
Theayonder chapter 1 . 2/7
Perfect.
dee.bowmer chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
loved it , please do more where the boys get to play with the bau.
Jane Doe chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Honestly I do not like stories where BAU find out of supernatural, but this was actually really nice story. Job well done! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
Sequel. Please. 4th time reading it. First read it when it was only a few months old and it still good.
MostEvilIceQueen chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Oh yeah! This is mind-blowing! If only the BAU could consult/hire hunters for bizarre cases, there could be more of this awesomeness :P thought Prentiss would be the Dean Girl though...wonder how'd they react to Cas...ooh! and Balthazar! Hahaha :P
Alex Castello chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
THAT WAS AWESOME! Seriously, thank you for that, it made me smile. laugh, and cringe a little at times. (I can't stop smiling...)
paula chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
BEST. THING. EVAR.
YEEEEEES.
Good Omens chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
This was a story worth procrastination on reviewing for exams for sure. I especially found the part where Reid ended up enjoying the series, too, to be perfect and fitting.
leahk80 chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
nicely done!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
A bit cracky yes, but in the best kind of way, the kind of cracky that isn't so ridiculous as to go beyond the standard disbelief suspension. Certainly, utterly hilarious, as most things tend to be when those 4th wall cracking books show up. Thank you for posting!
liliace chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Of course Spencer would become a huge fanboy xD This fic is totally awesome!