Reviews for Once Upon A Time
Bella chapter 18 . 9/8
I have literally re-read this story about 3 times. Please PLEASE write more soon- it's absolutely amazing
Please write more soon!
Rhynestone chapter 19 . 7/20
I really like your story. Can't wait for the next update!
Great story! Also, are you still going to continue your alliance story?
Ethereal Sphere chapter 19 . 6/28
I am really glad i found your story. I love interesting and comlicated pairings and Yours sure is.
autumnwillowstyles chapter 19 . 6/2
I love this story it's so great
Chisu-chan chapter 19 . 5/13
PLEASE please finish! There are so little Hook fanfictions out there as it is. And many very well written ones with no ending. A story needs its ending! We need to know!
Phantom Trainer chapter 19 . 5/12
this is a wonderful story. i actually saw this short video of a Hook/Wendy pairing that basically is this story line right now. made me more excited when i saw this story. keep up the great work.

Phantom OUT!
CrackShipsAndCocaine chapter 19 . 4/23
I haven't been on this site for a while now, but coming back to see a new chapter made me smile so hard my cheeks started to hurt! It was so intense. I felt as if I could almost feel Wendy and Hook's pain and sorrows. And at times I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
kamarooka chapter 19 . 4/8
Hey! I've just had the absolute pleasure of binge reading your fic - I've loved every single part of this story! I've gone from giggling to almost crying as you have spun this wonderful web! I am truly in love with it.
And I've just been listening to three beautiful songs that have gone absolutely wonderfully with the last couple of chapters; 'Wicked Game' covered by Peter and Kerry, 'Threnody' by Goldmund, and 'All Alright' by Sigur Ross. Maybe they'll help with the next chapter. I can't wait for me - this is so beautiful.
Mordelle chapter 19 . 3/18
I'm really enjoying the story so far! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Taraneh Rose chapter 19 . 3/12
I loved it can't wait for the next one.
CalicoPearls chapter 19 . 3/6
My heart is breaking! Poor Wendy and Hook. I can't wait for a new update :)
Julie.fjad chapter 19 . 3/5
Yay, an update! :D
I absolutely love this story, and this part of it is breaking my heart, so please don't leave us hanging so long this time around?
This chapter is really well written, you depicted Wendy's emotions very realistically. I can't wait for their reunion! While this emotional turmoil is very sad to read, it is also very realistic and well done, so good job!
X
kaflute14 chapter 19 . 3/5
Thank you so much for continuing this story! Love it!