Reviews for Once Upon A Time
IbbideeDibbidee chapter 19 . 4/25
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease come back!
Christmas 95 chapter 19 . 4/7
Oh my gosh I love this story! it only took me two days to finished it! Please PLEASE continue this story! I need to know what happens. Does Hook say yes to taking her home? Does he come back to her once she is there?! I'm dying not knowing!

I completely love how in character you make Wendy and Hook even though they really change throughout the story. I love how you made them grow. Them together and them as people on their own!

PLEASE I'm begging you to continue this story.

Again completely love this story!
please update this again!
Great addition the story of Wendy's unknown aunt, it really puts things into perspective.
Loved that reunion between Hook and Wendy, can't wait to read what will happen next.
I am hooked (bad pun intended)! I'll definitely continue reading this story!
Good job :)
CaaRehme chapter 19 . 12/31/2016
Dear Lord, please tell me you're still writing this! It is just so beautiful! I am crying. Really it is so good! Hope you will post a new chapter soon. Congrats.
Bella chapter 18 . 9/8/2016
I have literally re-read this story about 3 times. Please PLEASE write more soon- it's absolutely amazing
Guest chapter 19 . 8/30/2016
Please write more soon!
Rhynestone chapter 19 . 7/20/2016
I really like your story. Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Great story! Also, are you still going to continue your alliance story?
Ethereal Sphere chapter 19 . 6/28/2016
I am really glad i found your story. I love interesting and comlicated pairings and Yours sure is.
autumnwillowstyles chapter 19 . 6/2/2016
I love this story it's so great
Chisu-chan chapter 19 . 5/13/2016
PLEASE please finish! There are so little Hook fanfictions out there as it is. And many very well written ones with no ending. A story needs its ending! We need to know!
Phantom Trainer chapter 19 . 5/12/2016
this is a wonderful story. i actually saw this short video of a Hook/Wendy pairing that basically is this story line right now. made me more excited when i saw this story. keep up the great work.

Phantom OUT!
CrackShipsAndCocaine chapter 19 . 4/23/2016
I haven't been on this site for a while now, but coming back to see a new chapter made me smile so hard my cheeks started to hurt! It was so intense. I felt as if I could almost feel Wendy and Hook's pain and sorrows. And at times I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.