Reviews for Once Upon A Time
NoTimeToLive chapter 18 . 11/23
DAMN IT ALL! WHY IS SHE AN IDIOT! GO BACK TO YOUR PIRATE DAMN IT! UGH...please update soon I love the story.
Bella chapter 17 . 11/15
Please please update soon! Been waiting so long! Love this story
Lovely story! Stayed up till 5 am trying to finish the whole thing! Really love your work! Please update as soon as you can!
KILLjOyLUnaTIC chapter 18 . 10/15
I honestly have no idea what to say, I mean a lot just happened and now Wendy's escaping. I hope this gets a few more chapters out of it and even a happy ending. But with a mastermind author like this running the show who knows how this will end.
Aiyoku Saotome chapter 18 . 10/15
NOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT IS SHE DOING? WHY IS SHE SO STUPID? She wanted adventure! She wanted passion! WTF WENDY. Please update soon!
squirtmirt chapter 18 . 10/12
PLEASE update soon! I just found this story and got *hooked* ;) I hope it works out between Wendy and Hook though because I love this story so much and the feels omg.
Amaris1 chapter 18 . 10/4
Ahhh such a quick update, so happy! Omg wendy what are you doing?! Turn around! The suspense is killing me over here and I'm loving every chapter of it!
Nicole Tracy chapter 18 . 10/3
*After reading chapter 18* ... This is exactly why we can't be friends...:C

Holy freaking emotional rollercoaster, Batman! So fantastic!
Taraneh Rose chapter 18 . 10/2
Not cool her leaving him like that after he bore his heart to her, she could have at least stayed till morning.
AndreaRei chapter 18 . 10/2
owww my heart! what a good chapter!
I love this story! Wendy needs to come back!
Kyonomiko chapter 18 . 10/1
Oh Wendy... I have a bad feeling. Beyond the obvious hope for a happy romantic ending I'm also worried for her safety. Where does she imagine she'll go in a life boat on the sea in a fairy tail land. Short sighted on her part haha. Thanks for the quick update!
Bella chapter 18 . 10/1
LOVVVEDD this chapter. Amazing! So well written. I already can't wait till the next one!
guest chapter 18 . 10/1
What a wonderful chapter! I love it! The gift-surprise party was fantastic and so thoughtful of Hook. He does love a lot to fulfil her wish and spend time and effort to plan this party. His surprise at Wendy's gift was so sweet. I liked the good time they spent in the cabin with singing and dancing so relaxed. And then the kissing! Aaaw, it was magnificent! Hook declared his love to her -feeling fear of rejection was described so good- and Wendy finally admitted she is in love with him too! But reality (and fear) struck her and she chose to leave. Hook would be devastated when he finds out. Waiting impatiently for the continuation!
Moonlight Starlove chapter 18 . 10/1