Reviews for Welcoming the Unknown
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
What state did they find Harry in?
YaoiQueen18 chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Draco dom/Harry sub! :D
glassf1re chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Okay, so, officially honoured you followed my story because even from just reading this first chapter I can tell you are a wonderful writer.

I really love the pace and the mystery you've weaved here, and even though I suspect this story is incomplete (no complete tag) I'm going to go ahead and read it anyway, not in the interests of perstering you to continue it, but to appreciate the time and care you've put into it already.

Valentine88000 chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
I like your story a lot and hope it will continue.
Also I give you my votes.
Draco dom/Harry sub (Harry is so great as a sub)
Voldy father! (I think he is very good as a father)
Good older Weasleys (I like the twins a lot ;) )
I'm not against a threesome but I don't know whom Draco and Harry should be with... (maybe Snape)
I think Harry's grandparents should be male/female )
For Sev idk...
I would like the twins to be together... and with someone else (a threesome)

Good luck and keep going
heroics101 chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
draco dom and harry sub right on! id hyper as fudge. btw: Cool story. And I would like to see blaise and Neville. por favor?
Jasperluva15 chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
Voldy father; Draco dom/Harry sub; good fred, george, bill, and charlie; Nd Sev should be with Voldy...
This is good...
PheonixTears589 chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Added to my last review, I think Harry should be submissive and the twins, Bill, and Charlie should be on Harry's side. :)
PheonixTears589 chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
I think his grandparents should be male/male and that Sec should have an oc, or possibly Tom Riddle. Nev/Luna, Semuas/Dean... Can't think of any more. Anyway you have a wonderful story going and I eagerly await your next chapter. Also thank you for following my story! :)
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Please update more
ArabellaTepes chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
should have read this chapter before i posted my review...-_-;
anyway...sev should be with remus or sirius
and harry's grandparents should be male/female
ArabellaTepes chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
1. Harry should be the submissive. Draco has a more dominant personality and there are too many dom harry stories. plus a really possessive blonde slytherin is always fun to read about :)
2. no. i think there should only be harry and draco
3. sev should be the fatherly figure as well. and maybe harry can tease him in class and not get into trouble for it but i like the idea of voldy being there too
4. the twins should definitely be on Harry's side if no one else from that family

this story is wicked cool so far XD
Kalsifer chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
sev should totaly be with voldy as Harrys other parent. maybe make it like baby-Harry was kidnapped and a dead fake was left on his place by Potters or Dumbles. or well... don't know, i'm not an author :P! lol! can't wait to see the next chapie!1
campiongirl16 chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
1) Im in a dominant harry mood
2) Severus should be the father of course
3) The twins n bill n charlie should stay on the good side.
4) I dont really feel for a threesome but it would depend on who its with, i hvnt read that many so i would know that much.
5)I have no idea who Sev should be with, as long hes get over lily
6) The grandparents could be any of the three.

P.S LOVE the story so far, keeping writing
XenaDragon-xoxo chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Interesting story so far! For the voting, I prefer a dominant Draco and submissive Harry, a fatherly Severus, and I think that Charlie and Bill should stick by the good side. I'm not much for the threesome, though. Anyway, I vote female/female grandparents. Again, fantastic work so far and keep it up! :)
Shabby Abby chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
This is a great story I can't wait to read more. I like the idea of submissive!Harry and fatherly Voldemort. I vote for female/female grandparents. Update soon.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »