Reviews for Between Brothers (Pure Redemption: Book One)
Arynowl chapter 1 . 7/4
I specifically signed up here to add to the "favorites" this magnificent story. I'll just tell you that this is the best story of all that I've read. You perfectly describe the feelings and emotions of the characters. You are a great writer. Many thanks to you for this work. I'll be sure to transfer it to my country, too, I have read your story. I wish you happiness and inspiration to the new chapter.
Ok what the heck is with this chapter the old metalbeak
Is a perve (can't spell to good) and that's he gets nyra
To be his mate but I do have to ask myself how many
People (or owls in this case) get a mate from being a
Perve tell me that (and kulld wants to be like him)
Nice to see jatt and jutt a plans to weasel there way
Out of anything but what do the pure one do when there out cold left there bodies on the floo or take them back to there chambers
Geopelia chapter 25 . 5/12
I loved the ending. I can't wait for the sequel.
Zachthedragon chapter 15 . 4/14
Hold up, I have to know those un-seen parts between Nyra and MetalBeak
Sweetcheeks66 chapter 14 . 4/14
M-rated between Surtr and Nyra yes please! I would love to read that! I don't understand why people hate this Metalbeak? But some of them have a point. His death wasn't really the best. When I first saw it I was like "really" that's how the badass dies..

P.s. I have to see those un-seen parts! So please do it! I'll be sure to let people know about this story!
Rai24 chapter 25 . 4/13
Sorry to lazy to sign in..
I have to say this was just an amazing story. The one thing that I loved the most was Metalbeak and Nyra's back story. I was a sucker for those two and always have been. But to be honest with you I was really hoping Metalbeak would return. I don't think he deserved a death like that. I was also hoping for him to come back as the main villian again. I wasn't the biggest fan on his age and that he couldn't have kids. But I won't complain.
I really think this could make a good sequel.
Rating: 9/10
(Opinion- wished Metalbeak never died, more Meatlbeak x Nyra, some parts where confusing, and good storyline.)
Do you really look up all those scientific owl names just for the story or are you trying to just look smart?
I love this story so much. Eg is so cute and brave in chapter 19. And if there is one thing that chapter screams its "DRAMA!" I love this story bro. Good work. And I have to say I am a sucker for redemption stories. I love them. Thank you.
THIS IS THE MOST BEAST, AWESOME, EXTREME, COOL, AMAZING, AND MAJESTIC STORY EVERRRRR! *gasps* I love this story bro. You did a great job and I love the plot and drama. I am definitely reading the sequel.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/10/2014
Глава 24 заставила меня плакать!
sacob1 chapter 25 . 4/16/2014
well all I can say is that this was an amazing story with a great plot and has been extremely well written, well done.
P chapter 25 . 12/6/2013
:O I what hapind...:-P
Wolf'sAura chapter 25 . 10/7/2013
I believe that your story should really be the sequel to the movie and the plot ties really to the movie I vote that you should take this story to the people so they can make this a sequel with this story.
tlc234stars chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Wow I loved how Samuel can read Kludd's thoughts. I am trying to draw one of oc's. Nice job. :)