Reviews for Between Brothers (Pure Redemption: Book One)
Guest chapter 24 . 10/10/2014
Глава 24 заставила меня плакать!
sacob1 chapter 25 . 4/16/2014
well all I can say is that this was an amazing story with a great plot and has been extremely well written, well done.
P chapter 25 . 12/6/2013
:O I what hapind...:-P
Wolf'sAura chapter 25 . 10/7/2013
I believe that your story should really be the sequel to the movie and the plot ties really to the movie I vote that you should take this story to the people so they can make this a sequel with this story.
tlc234stars chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Wow I loved how Samuel can read Kludd's thoughts. I am trying to draw one of oc's. Nice job. :)
tlc234stars chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Wow. I read the first chapter. It was so good. I might read more chapters, and possibly draw one of oc's on DA. I don't know when I accomplish it.
mbh040 chapter 25 . 7/23/2013
that was one incredible story! can't wait for it to continue! :D
Guest chapter 16 . 7/7/2013
Kludd kludd kludd where r your maners u relly Should not listen to other people's conversations its rude relly rude
Avery chapter 20 . 6/16/2013
The Guardians of Ga'Hoole wilie says Nix is a Masked Owl and his real name is Vaygar from the Books.
Avery chapter 20 . 6/16/2013
The Guardians of Ga'Hoole wilie says Nix is a Masked Owl and his real name is Haggard from the Books.
DarthAstzelur chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Very interesting story, but one question: What does Nix mean by saying "One day, Kludd, it will be you begging for mercy" any hints or something?
revenage chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
kludd saw nix and flew to him and destroyed him and kludd did not have to worry about that grass owl any more he then flew to Nyra they fought the guardians, and won, kludd's son became a pure one and a soldier they all live purely.
kludd lyrics chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
i have a little lyrics enjoy. it is about kludd to soren.

Please, please forgive kludd
But he won't be home again.
Maybe someday you'll look up,
And, barely conscious, you'll say to no one:
"Isn't something missing?"

You won't cry for kludd absence, kludd knows -
You forgot kludd long ago.
is kludd that unimportant...?
is kludd so insignificant...?
Isn't something missing?
Isn't someone missing kludd ?

[Chorus:]
Even though kludd will not the sacrifice,
You won't try for kludd , not now.
Though kludd will not die to know you love him,
kludd's all alone. Soren
Isn't someone missing kludd ?

Please, please forgive kludd,
But kludd won't be home again.
"Isn't something missing?
Isn't someone missing kludd?"

[Chorus]

And if kludd bleed, he'll bleed,
Knowing you soren don't care.
And if kludd sleep just not to dream of you soren
kludd will wake without you there,
Isn't something missing?
Isn't something...

[Chorus]
Lady Typewriter chapter 25 . 5/12/2013
This was an awesome story, I'm glad I read it through to the end!

It was great watching your writing improve. I wish I could have read it real time instead of all at once.

The dialog in this story was fun to read and they characters were fun to read about. I loved how it ended, I can't wait to read the next part!

Good job, this is an excellent story. I can't wait to read more of your work.
bluecatcinema chapter 25 . 3/20/2013
A spectacular ending, my friend. And I see you're already laying the groundwork for a sequel. I look forward to reading more from you.