Reviews for Between Brothers (Pure Redemption: Book One)
Zachthedragon chapter 15 . 4/14
Hold up, I have to know those un-seen parts between Nyra and MetalBeak
Sweetcheeks66 chapter 14 . 4/14
M-rated between Surtr and Nyra yes please! I would love to read that! I don't understand why people hate this Metalbeak? But some of them have a point. His death wasn't really the best. When I first saw it I was like "really" that's how the badass dies..

P.s. I have to see those un-seen parts! So please do it! I'll be sure to let people know about this story!
Rai24 chapter 25 . 4/13
Sorry to lazy to sign in..
I have to say this was just an amazing story. The one thing that I loved the most was Metalbeak and Nyra's back story. I was a sucker for those two and always have been. But to be honest with you I was really hoping Metalbeak would return. I don't think he deserved a death like that. I was also hoping for him to come back as the main villian again. I wasn't the biggest fan on his age and that he couldn't have kids. But I won't complain.
I really think this could make a good sequel.
Rating: 9/10
(Opinion- wished Metalbeak never died, more Meatlbeak x Nyra, some parts where confusing, and good storyline.)
Do you really look up all those scientific owl names just for the story or are you trying to just look smart?
I love this story so much. Eg is so cute and brave in chapter 19. And if there is one thing that chapter screams its "DRAMA!" I love this story bro. Good work. And I have to say I am a sucker for redemption stories. I love them. Thank you.
THIS IS THE MOST BEAST, AWESOME, EXTREME, COOL, AMAZING, AND MAJESTIC STORY EVERRRRR! *gasps* I love this story bro. You did a great job and I love the plot and drama. I am definitely reading the sequel.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/10/2014
Глава 24 заставила меня плакать!
sacob1 chapter 25 . 4/16/2014
well all I can say is that this was an amazing story with a great plot and has been extremely well written, well done.
P chapter 25 . 12/6/2013
:O I what hapind...:-P
Wolf'sAura chapter 25 . 10/7/2013
I believe that your story should really be the sequel to the movie and the plot ties really to the movie I vote that you should take this story to the people so they can make this a sequel with this story.
tlc234stars chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Wow I loved how Samuel can read Kludd's thoughts. I am trying to draw one of oc's. Nice job. :)
tlc234stars chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Wow. I read the first chapter. It was so good. I might read more chapters, and possibly draw one of oc's on DA. I don't know when I accomplish it.
mbh040 chapter 25 . 7/23/2013
that was one incredible story! can't wait for it to continue! :D
Guest chapter 16 . 7/7/2013
Kludd kludd kludd where r your maners u relly Should not listen to other people's conversations its rude relly rude
Avery chapter 20 . 6/16/2013
The Guardians of Ga'Hoole wilie says Nix is a Masked Owl and his real name is Vaygar from the Books.