Reviews for Personality
FuzzySeduction chapter 10 . 2/16
D'aww. What a freggin adorable ending. I'm glad you finished this fic, incomplete fics are sad. Even though I have one myself that it'd taking me forever to write. Haha.
FuzzySeduction chapter 3 . 2/16
Just finished reading chapter 3. I have to say I really like you Nick POV, it feels like it works. Usually people seem to have to explain why Nick is okay with being into Ellis even though he's a dude but I like the way you kind of skipped that. It gets so tiresome and feels really unnecessary most of the time.

I'm interested to see what he does, and all the other characters feel good too so I'm excited. This is a smaller fandom than I'd like what with how great this ship is.
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 10 . 4/24/2014
I'm glad that you were able to as well. I TOTALLY SHIP THESE GUYS! (Sure, I'd rather have Nick for myself, but I can see him and Ellis together.) *grins* anyhoo, I'll have to check it out. I can't wait to read what other stuff you have for these guys. Should be interesting.
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 9 . 4/12/2014
Okay, I normally don't go for this sort of story (I AM A HUGE LIAR! I DO, I JUST DIDN'T WANNA SAY IT! *laughs*) But I am interested in where this goes. My two favorite guys! DREAM COME TRUE! *fangirls and faints* *gets up* Okay, sorry, let my mind get the best of me. Love this story. Got me crying at some parts too.
rosezlvr chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
Loveee itt can't wait until you update again :D
Jaegermeister97 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I am a sucker for Nellis stories... curse the day they were made! Anyway, I like this one because for once, you actually truly showed that Ellis doesn't think the apocalypse is a game. That is the only flaw I never really liked in previous Nellis stories. Of course he still tells stories and stuff, but I always thought that maybe it was because since his future isn't so bright that he looked back at his past and remembered all the good times he had. That way, he would still remain sane in a world so broken. Am I making any sense? Probably not. :D

Thanks!
D3r1k chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
This is one of my favorite stories that I've read yet, so I can't wait for the next chapter!
thatapplenz chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
Heyhey :D great story so far! :D I'll be waiting for the next chapter!:D
esmtz chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
Already I love this story. i hope you update again soon. I just love the whole Nick being jealous and Ellis not wanting to let him leave or die.
FrznCookie chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
Love it!
Keep up the good work
gingerexplosion chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
God i hope you're still gonna update this! One of the best nellis fics I've read till now and i feel so sorry for both nick and ellis!
So yeah. Please update soon! I hope you haven't forgotten this piece of art :D
Chibi-Roy-Chan chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
Wow this is amazing! I would really love to read to the end :D
PsychoticKiller chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
Man, it hurts so much to read about nick being all like this. *sigh* Keep writing this is great
I hate zoey in this story (is that a good thing?) Anywho Great story! i LUV it!
GrayScreen chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
Aww...poor Nick. I just wanna scoop him up into a big hug. :'(

(Oh god, Zoey makes me rage so much when I read this, you don't even kno w...)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
I'd like to quote the previous chapter "fuck fuck fuck fuckity fuck!" Ugh I don't at all like this rivalry going on. And Ellis better cut the shit before someone gets hurt. Namely Nick... Please keep going!