Reviews for Hammer and Nail
Guest chapter 8 . 11/5/2015
We need more updates!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/2/2015
Please update, it's so good 3
I can't wait to see Midorima and Takao being cute together :')
Thanks for the great sorry so far!
chocorobokun77 chapter 8 . 7/12/2015
Hello. Would just like to let you know that this story is incredible and riveting, and I couldn't stop reading it right until the last chapter which turned out not to be the last chapter, which. just. devastated. me.
Great job on the writing and I shall keep my fingers crossed for your next update. :)
Thank you for sharing this story with us!
Tsubasa chapter 8 . 12/20/2014
Update! Please!
mamita chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, hopefully more chapters follow up soon, because you have to get pussy Kuroko?, As always, Takao poor, and poor Midorima but a bit silly if fucking, I love the couple TakaoxMidorima in anime complicity and chemistry, for me there is another couple, lol, so yes, for me is the uke Midorima, and Takao his seme, just have to see them, hehe , so still thanks and kisses.
MonMon chapter 8 . 11/13/2013
I miss this story :(
aogiri chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Wow this is amazing. I love how you write and this au is just so entrancing and I do hope you continue this. Great job and updatr soon?
chibikiseki chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
I absolutely adore your writing style. This hurts so bad, but it's beautiful.

An update please?
CMinuteByMinute chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
If you get back to write this, I'd a very happy reader indeed. I love the idea :-)
Demitre chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
uff this was such a good read, kept me up at night and that. i got a bad feeling about what's to come ;3;
i see the fic hasn't been updated in a while, but i hope you add a new chapter soon!
Twinss R chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
Aaahh so much suspense! ! ! *_*
The story is truly amazing so far, I truly love how you've created so many different and unique circumstances for the characters to interact and getting to know each other...
I feel like I truly "sucked" this fanfiction in a flash haha xD

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! !
Twinss R chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
I. need. to comment here... I just finished reading chapter 2 and I must confess that:
1. I truly hate AU stories, and I never read them; literally, I never read them. The characters are usually OOC and the stories just seem... I don't know, random.
2. THIS STORY IS FCKING INCREDIBLE! ! ! ! I'm not even kidding, I'm REALLY happy I started reading it... The characters are IN character (which is amazing! !) and even though at the beginning the thought of Kuroko being a doctor.. kind of weirded me out, I got used to it later. xD

I really like the idea, it's original and really nice, the characters are IN character (I repeat it, because I love this! xD) even though they're in Alternate Universe aaaand... yeah... I don't even know what else to say... I really love this... I'm still in chapter 2 but it's kind of late where I live, so I won't manage to read more today... Still though, it's extremely interesting and I like... how they met... the whole concept... askjdhskdjhfsdkhjf YES okay ramble ramble
Himuro chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
Just read the entire story today and wahh I'm really hooked. I really like how you characterized all of them and of course the GoM's careers, heh. I do wander if Akashi is really on Midoriam's side though, because things can always go wrong... hmm.
But poor Takao, I just want him happily back living with Midorima. Can't wait for the next chapter
Frejr chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
Guhh, noo it was Haizaki, not Takao, let him leave! Aah, I'm glad I caught up. I wonder if Akashi will be 'on their side', or not, or impartial.
Frejr chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
Oh my god, I completely missed that you have updated, and I have no idea how. I found the mail about it when cleaning my inbox though, so finally I'm reading this.

Oooh, so it was Haizaki. I'm so glad he lived with Momoi though, it would have gone even worse (probably), had he not, because where else could he go beside back to Haizaki, if she didn't let him stay?

Uh, onwards to the next chapter, see you at the end of it!