Reviews for Turning Point
hlee0890 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Great fic! It reminded me of just how much I miss watching these two... I think I'll start my own re-watch while on hiatus from college. :D
You've got O'Neill's "voice" down perfectly - a difficult thing to do! I think I'll be reading some more of your work now. Again, GREAT fic!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Nice little story. Good job!
tal-pinay chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Spot on characterization! Well done, love it :)
DKateri chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
What a wonderful response to the prompt. I think this is the hardest stage in the Sam/Jack relationship to write for, but for me you hit exactly the right tone for this point in the series. Jack's thoughts and emotions felt completely true to character, and the ending—well, that had the perfect hint at what's just around the corner. You've managed to put into a story what I've never quite been able to pinpoint for myself. Amazing job!

Whenever I watch Politics from now on, this tag is what I'll be imagining comes next. :-)
Nynaeve506 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
(Let's see if I can put a coherent review together...)

Very nice. You captured Jack's voice very well. I definitely could feel the characters coming through the page and completely bought the entire thing. You had strong descriptions, great pacing, and the ending was absolutely perfect.

If I had one critique, it's a nitpick LOL - you have a this sentence, "he doubted Senator Kinsey would lower himself to mingling with the airmen over lunch" - 'airmen' or rather 'airman' is a rank, an enlisted rank, and no officer would ever think of himself or any other officer as 'airmen' (it's a point of respect).

But yes, a lovely piece. Glad you shared :)
dpdp chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Sweet start. More more more please.
Kalinysta chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
very well done. One minor error: "Most of the time Carter seemed unaware of the affect she had on others..." Affect is a verb, effect is a noun. You want effect here, not affect.

otherwise, good job! Keep writing! :)
Trinity chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Nice Sarah. Please do them all as the muse moves you.
steadfast chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Liked it, thanks.
qenie chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Very well written. Good job of reading Jack's feelings, too.
sammie77a chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Nice. Enjoyed it!
PatriciaS chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Nice tag for the story, with the characters feeling right thanks for sharing.
meredithe chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Such a sweet little ficlit! I love the fact that in the middle of the Stargate being shut down and the Goa'uld about to come and destroy Earth, all he can think about is Sam and the fact that they were engaged in the alternate reality!