Reviews for Pain
Michelle7ate9 chapter 7 . 1/14
This chapter made me happy *w*
Yes please.
Oh yes please.
itfinallyhappened "I-I want you to be my boyfriend."

btw, when's Nnoitra gonna screw Shiro? Nnhurrhurrhurr /shot/
Michelle7ate9 chapter 3 . 1/13
Whydidn'tyoucomeShiro?Youshouldhaveknownsomethingwaswrrrong
(I was only going to comment once I reach the most recently uploaded chapter, but then I couldn't hold it in)
Michelle7ate9 chapter 1 . 1/13
This first chapter gave so many feels. Like seriously. It started out "Oh my God, what iiis this song?" to "oh my god, I remember what this song was!" to "I'm so sad ;_;" to "Joeeeel" to "more saaad" to "omg Ichigo!" to "icannoteven, these feels man!"
I shall read more, yo.
Cyanide-And-Strawberries chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
AUGH
AAUUGHH
ASDFGHJKL THAT LAST LINE THOUGH
Missy QueenBee chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
Ahhh, you little witch, giving us a cliffy like that, but, I gotta admit, it was an awesome chappy. It had everything! I can't wait til the next one!

...will ichi say yes? Are Yoroichi and Hal sleeping together? Will Nnio let Shiro in?

SO MANY QUESTIONS!

Lol,

Missy
Mayuzu chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
I love the vulnerable Nnoi. I hope he and Shiro can be an item. It's been quite long since the last update so I forgot whether Daryll had raped Shiro or not. And if he had, how come Shiro shrugged it off like nothing happened. And does Nnoi's job have anything to do to Ichigo or Shiro? Thanks for updating :)
Moon's last stand chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
wow. what a way to end that chapter, so wonderful and yet cruel. How could you leave off at such a cliffhanger? Do you have no heart for your readers? But seriously you have a small masterpiece here. I love how all the characters have depth to them and how back stories seem to relate to each other. This story is so well written and you have a nice pace set for it. And the part with grimmjow answering instead of shiro and the resulting joke about shiro had me laughing so hard. I just found that really funny. Keep up the good work.
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
Damn Grimm way ta be forward lol
Hitty-chan chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
WOOT WOOT! It finally comes out! And way to bring nnoitra in!
Hitty-chan chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
AH! i cant wait for more! i can just imagine ichigo's voice!
AnimeLuvr13 chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
I really like this story! i just started reading it and find myself wanting more :P WOW Australia to England?! That is quite the distance, i see why you couldn't update for a while :) anyway keep up the GREAT work and i hope you can find time to post the next chapter real soon! Can't wait :D
Bleach5252 chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
ichigi111kurosaki chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
omg, if ichi started to get abused right out side his home and grimmy saw it, that would be one amazing show down. i cant wait till you get to the sweet, GrimmIchi part. 3 love it, update soon!
Cerulean Twin chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
awww wonderful update :3
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
Glad to see Ichi's doin' better