Reviews for An Everlasting Flame
Kejmur chapter 21 . 12/20/2016
In anime fillers Land of Vegetables had ninja using flower based techniques, so maybe this would be an option ?

Also I'm curious who those ninja in Kusagakure are. There are few options I guess:

A) Last attempt from Danzo to recruit her into ROOT while also set up a trap.
B) Bloodline hunters ? May be both Kumogakure (who said that trying to kindnap Hyuuga heiress was their only attempt after war) so it would be fatal if they learned of her ability. Or even Hunter Nin from Kiri.
C) They are indeed normal Jonin 3 genin, but I doubt it. If they were only just this, someone who reported them would at least notice some things which would connect them into certain village, so they are probably more experienced then this.
D) Simply wandering ninja like from Watari Clan without any connections to any villages.

Anyway I like this story and looking forward next chapters ;).
Ea chapter 15 . 12/11/2016
awesome as ever
Ea chapter 13 . 12/11/2016
nice, awesome chapter
Ea chapter 11 . 12/11/2016
*screams* did I mention the awesomeness of this story?
Ea chapter 7 . 12/11/2016
this is amazing
Well done chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
I realy like the it about being a jew. It helpsbring a certain touch of ... realism to the fic. -well done
Gladoo89 chapter 21 . 10/13/2016
I quite like this story, and hope you'll update one day! ;)
Guest chapter 21 . 8/24/2016
update
someonethatreadfanfics chapter 14 . 8/14/2016
stap, everyone accept everything without a second, like, your fathah died, and they're like, okay
THe great me chapter 5 . 6/25/2016
I thought that Suikazara could only do flowers and flowering plants...
Tlgrimn chapter 21 . 6/14/2016
Absolutely amazing.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/22/2016
Curious to how this would procced
Guest97 chapter 21 . 2/23/2016
Love your work! Hope you continue it!:)
Jacovy chapter 4 . 1/26/2016
Wait... Inochi is the Yamanaka's head. They should be living in the Yamanaka compound where he gets the biggest house. How in the world..?
winddemon199 chapter 14 . 1/24/2016
Naruto and Sasuke's bond :)