Reviews for Manifest Destiny
Fell Lark chapter 8 . 10/7
First off, I'm so pissed about cord. I read Beneath this Gruff Exterior thinking that cord would forever be an ally and asset to Milly. I'm disappointed that you actually killed him off. To me he's the one who made the story what it was.
name chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
oh come on cord was the only reason i kept reading
Callx0fxPuberty chapter 25 . 2/5/2014
Great series, really awesome. Pov from a non-human isn't something I've read before so I was sceptical to begin with. Only a couple chapters in to beneath this gruff exterior those doubts were gone. Well written throughout, pretty good plot lines. All in all, fun to read, well done.
Tundra of Hell chapter 25 . 12/31/2013
I vote for Hourglass. Glad to see your writing and you toying with more.
Dustchu chapter 25 . 12/26/2013
Woohoo! :D awesomeness!

Good job on this my friend and awesome work :)

I would go with How to Train Your Dragon, that came on last night and it was so freaking epic! :D I loved it! :D

Well, keep it up my friend, and till next story! :D I'm Dustchu! :D
Tundra of Hell chapter 24 . 12/2/2013
Loved the story but, I wonder who He was... any way I think you should write about Majora or spin the Twilight Princess next.
Dustchu chapter 24 . 11/25/2013
Wow... I did not expect that kind of ending...

I'm actually disappointed a little... but eh, whatever. :) I still loved the story.

Milly and Veronica huh? eh, I didn't expect that either.

Milly and Dogmeat... Rest in piece my friends. *tips wasteland hat before disappearing into a sandstorm*

Well, all in all this and he first one were very good stories my friend, I enjoyed reading them both! :D

You did a very good job and a very awesome job writing these my friend. :) I look forward to the trivia. ;)

Keep up the good work, also my thoughts on TLOZ: Majora's mask, it sounds like it would be a very interesting story, when you post it I'll be sure to check it out. :)

Till next time.

Dustchu chapter 23 . 11/21/2013
Weeepaaaah! :D what an awesome new chapter! :D nice work and awesome job my friend! :D

And wow, I was not expecting that in the slightest. Dang it Nikolai, hmm, he died similarly to RE Nikolai in my RE fic.

Awesome job once more my friend! :D

Can't wait for the next chapter, :3
Dustchu chapter 22 . 10/5/2013
Another awesome chapter! :D nice work on this, and you got a new router? Cool cool cool! :D

Stay frosty my buddy! :D
See That Guy chapter 21 . 9/13/2013
Aw, you wasted time that you won't get back finding my story, and reiterating your feelings for little old me and my stories? Are you special? You are, aren't you?
falloutgurl chapter 21 . 9/13/2013
lmao., ur story sucks ass and im totally gonna mock it on my tumblr

falloutgurl chapter 21 . 9/11/2013
lmao this is so bad
R. Moonstalker chapter 21 . 9/10/2013

*ahem* At any rate, first time reviewing over here. Started following a while back. Still pissed that you killed Cord, though I most certainly do understand the logic behind it. Can't wait for more! HAHAHA, YEEEEAAAAAH! Pumped already.
Rolling Guy chapter 21 . 9/8/2013
God damn that was good. Well shit, looks like my life's not the only one being shit on lately. I hope you get it sorted out, God knows I felt so broken when my laptop died and my desktop was out of reach. It's like I had a P90 and an Avenger then all of a sudden they break and I have to rely on my peashooter that is the iPhone. That sucked.

Well, good luck! I can't wait to see the next chapter! Veronica's lovely by the way and the Courier was hilarious. I loved how you portrayed him. I was really surprised as I was expecting a bad ass showdown when he was alone in that camp.
Dustchu chapter 20 . 7/10/2013
Yet another awesome chapter my friend, XD She wants cake. XD but she was made a king. good work and awesome job my friend, keep it up buddy! :D :D :D :D :D