Reviews for Manifest Destiny
"Nobody is immortal" well Fallout 4 Dogmeat is.
Corey chapter 25 . 3/18
WHY THE FUCK DID YOU KILL CORD YOU ASSHOLE
guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
I don't believe someone who can't finish a story because someone is gone has the drive to write a one shot, let alone a re write.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
I am going to take your story and redo the chapter "Denial" and continue it with Cord.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
The only reason I was reading the sequel and read the first story was because of Cord. You could have at less brought him back to the Deathclaw sanctuary and left it like that. I have quite reading your story
RedLightningD608 chapter 6 . 8/4/2016
Heh well one way to kill someone off.

Hmm You could go with the Stranger being his 'humanity' waiting for him on the other side, as in the Cord who died when he was transformed into the Deathclaw.
The human version of Cord waiting for the Deathclaw him to be together in the 'next' life.
RedLightningD608 chapter 5 . 8/4/2016
I noticed your spoiler on your profile page and saw a hint to the future of this story just now, jeese I not sure I want to read about Cords death after all the characterisation, cutting off characters can be good in stories for stuff but also negatively influence the story.
Fell Lark chapter 8 . 10/7/2015
First off, I'm so pissed about cord. I read Beneath this Gruff Exterior thinking that cord would forever be an ally and asset to Milly. I'm disappointed that you actually killed him off. To me he's the one who made the story what it was.
name chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
oh come on cord was the only reason i kept reading
Callx0fxPuberty chapter 25 . 2/5/2014
Great series, really awesome. Pov from a non-human isn't something I've read before so I was sceptical to begin with. Only a couple chapters in to beneath this gruff exterior those doubts were gone. Well written throughout, pretty good plot lines. All in all, fun to read, well done.
Tundra of Hell chapter 25 . 12/31/2013
I vote for Hourglass. Glad to see your writing and you toying with more.
:D
Dustchu chapter 25 . 12/26/2013
Woohoo! :D awesomeness!

Good job on this my friend and awesome work :)

I would go with How to Train Your Dragon, that came on last night and it was so freaking epic! :D I loved it! :D

Well, keep it up my friend, and till next story! :D I'm Dustchu! :D
Tundra of Hell chapter 24 . 12/2/2013
Loved the story but, I wonder who He was... any way I think you should write about Majora or spin the Twilight Princess next.
Dustchu chapter 24 . 11/25/2013
Wow... I did not expect that kind of ending...

I'm actually disappointed a little... but eh, whatever. :) I still loved the story.

Milly and Veronica huh? eh, I didn't expect that either.

Milly and Dogmeat... Rest in piece my friends. *tips wasteland hat before disappearing into a sandstorm*

Well, all in all this and he first one were very good stories my friend, I enjoyed reading them both! :D

You did a very good job and a very awesome job writing these my friend. :) I look forward to the trivia. ;)

Keep up the good work, also my thoughts on TLOZ: Majora's mask, it sounds like it would be a very interesting story, when you post it I'll be sure to check it out. :)

Till next time.

-Dustchu
Dustchu chapter 23 . 11/21/2013
Weeepaaaah! :D what an awesome new chapter! :D nice work and awesome job my friend! :D

And wow, I was not expecting that in the slightest. Dang it Nikolai, hmm, he died similarly to RE Nikolai in my RE fic.

Awesome job once more my friend! :D

Can't wait for the next chapter, :3