Reviews for What's Up with Going Down?
Shananigan chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Haha this was really great and sweet :-)
Terias Mcklay chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Adorably awkward, nicely done.
Thulas chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Omg so funny ... I love the dialogues esp from adults(parents) POV it gives perspective on how they must've handled the whole sex talk of the same sex and stuff...very well put, I wanted it to keep going and never end
IllegalGaylien chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Omg, so funny and sweet!
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
:)(: Ah snap, totally fantastic and full of cuteness.
The dialogue is perfect and the characters are perfect and everything is perfect. :)(:
mykes chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
That was amazing! And hilarious! Lol, loved it!
LeCosaMaisBella chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This is the best thing ever. I hope you continue
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Hahaha nice story! This will be interesting! Cant wait for the next update
Lindsey Croft chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Ive read this a couple of times and it still holds up. You mintion Wayne having a talk with Emily I think you should continue this story into that with another chapter. I would certaintly read it and I'm sure others would as well. Lots of Love! Sorry I posted this twice didn't realize I wasn't logged in the first time.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
ErisedWild chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This was such a brilliant idea and execution. XD Your dialogue for the Liars is priceless; this was my absolute favorite:
["At least your parents don't think Paige is beneath your station in life."
"And it's not a statutory rape situation." Hanna offered helpfully, gesturing at Aria.
Aria stuck her tongue out at Hanna. "And Paige wasn't living in the school air ducts when you met."
Hanna flipped Aria the middle finger.]
Pure gold. Thanks for writing in Wayne by the way; we rarely get to hear from him so it was cool to hear his two cents about the Paily relationship
NotTenshi chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Lol. I can so see them saying their lines. They are all so in character. Its so nice to read. Even the Ashley Marin college fling seems so possible. Great job. It made me laugh a lot. Pll should have this on the show.
Rachel Manlop chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I keep reading and reading this... I feel like my parent will totally be like this when I come out to them :P
cat chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
omg, the cuteness is unbearable, please please write more
paily-pll chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This is pure genuis! Sarky till the very end. I love it. Are you going to do another chapter. Be hilarious to see if em tells paige about the convo or what happens with the girls when paige arrives...?
Loved it :-)