Reviews for Blind
WolfWindsong chapter 23 . 9/16
I really enjoy this story, I typically don't read first person stories but this one caught my attention and held on. I especially like your little insights to Naru's thoughts. I really hope thus story isn't abandoned with how long it's been. Keep it up, it's really good.
RCWilkz chapter 23 . 8/23
Noooo! I was so excited for your case *pouts* I like this Mai... a lot. It reminds me of Snarky Mai from the novels vs. Whiney Mai from the anime. Please, I beg of thee... keep writing?
Robinbird0 chapter 23 . 7/25
Hi I wanted to ask if you where going to finish this I hope you are this is really good and keep up the brilliant work.
llazo4108824 chapter 23 . 7/21
I like to see what happens next in the fanfic with all of them together soon please.
ReaderWriter101 chapter 23 . 7/8
Ahh! Okay, so seriously, I am in LOVE with this story! I had kept it in my download folder for a bit, waiting for a holiday/break where I could just sit down and read it. Luckily for me, that break is now! First and foremost, I really want to thank you for taking the time to write this. ESPECIALLY after reading all of your "author's notes", and all that you've been through. I admire your strength and perseverance (and genuinely hope your doing/feeling better)!
Anyway, to make this short...PLEASE UPDATE! I know that it's been a little over half of a year, but considering how long this story has been ongoing for, there is still a chance for an update! It would mean a lot if you could update this story soon, but no pressure!
Keep being you, and keep writing (you have a knack for it)!
Thanks
Shunakoo25 chapter 19 . 6/30
Please update soon I really want to read more
It is sooo awesome!
I also want NaruxMai to be together!

And the curse dammit!

PLEASE I BEGGING YOU UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
zAnimelover chapter 23 . 6/24
I'm looking forward to Mai's background and also how Naru is going to react when he finds out she's blind so keep up the good work and update soon
The romance is building up!
You said the word basement so I'm guessing you're from America, in England we have different words for different things so that's why the voice actor said phenomena -
I wonder how involved gene will become
Wow, I'd like to see what happens when Naru finds out that Mai is actually blind
Hi, I was wondering if you'd written anymore of your story? It's simply wonderful and my new favourite so I just wanted to ask if you were willing to carry on? :)
imaginesakura chapter 23 . 6/14
I love the way you've altered the cases and how you've worked in Mai's powers/blindness. Though I must say my favourite case so far has to be the Valentine's Day one. Laughed so hard when I read it. I can't wait to find out more about Mai's background and the connection between her curse and Gene' killers. Please update again soon, absolutely loving this fic :)
TReneeM chapter 23 . 6/11
nooo updateee how does naruuu find outttt
MeiaButterfly chapter 23 . 5/27
Love the story can't wait till your next chapter good luck in all your endeavors, Ja Ne.