Reviews for Blind
Amazing story! This case seems really interesting can't for the next chapter!
DarkLord0012 chapter 25 . 7/13
Love this story so far and have reread it so many times hope you update soon can't wait to read what happens next
DavisPhantomhivr chapter 25 . 7/4
hello, first of all I loved your story (in fact I'm already catching up with the others) and I hope you continue is really captivating and interesting thank you very much for writing it and especially continuing it (it is quite difficult because sometimes halfway through Inspiration ends) and I also write to you because your idea I liked and I would like to implement it in a story of mine (I really would like your permission) but well I think that's it, thank you.

P.D: I'm not very good at English so I could make mistakes an apology for that.
klemke16 chapter 12 . 6/25
EUGENE LIVES
DALucifer13 chapter 25 . 6/24
The only reason I can see mai's blindness being a curse is if it is reversible. Otherwise why specify what caused her blindness at all.
Haruki Hitomi chapter 25 . 6/20
Great story so glad you updated! I was wondering if you knew where I could get a chance to read the English version of the novels. I’ve read the manga and seen the anime but I’d really love a chance to read the original. Thank you so much and I hope you update soon
Summerbirdy chapter 25 . 6/19
It's always a sight for sore eyes to see Blind updated. I simply think you have a wonderful thing going on here. Thank you for your hard work. I love this story.
And going for your question if anyone figures out why Akio is no rival for Naru.. I think his joke about straight man reveals enough. Am I right?
Please update soon again.
Fanficluver4life chapter 25 . 6/11
I bet it would be Mai having a love rival instead of Naru ha! Oh how I’ve longed for a chapter of ghost hunt fiction to read, it’s been months since anyone has updated ;-;
You are my savior, honestly haha
And I’m with you on the I relate-to-Naru more
I thought I could relate to Mai more but i have more of a connection with Naru now haha interesting, or maybe maybe just a little bit of both
Anyways, please continue writing your wonderful works!
EmeraldInTheSky chapter 25 . 6/8
With the joke he made I'm guessing he's gay? Hahahah watch me be way off point. Nice to see you again or hear from you I guess? It's been ages but I always find myself coming back to this fic over and over again it's one of my all time favourites, so I am really glad you decided to update it. Hope the next update comes soon though I get that life has a way of overwhelming you so if you don't get back to this for a while most of us understand. Until then I think I'll check out Yesterday Upon The Stair, hopefully it's not horror horror ghost stuff if you get what I mean I've never done too well with that stuff; Ghost Hunt still scares the shit out of me on many an occasion. See you next time.
My guess is that he is gay. The strait joke is what really made me think this, it just came out of no where. P.S. I love this book, the day I found it I was thinking about a story where Mai is blind and low behold here it is. What luck. I cant wait for the next chapter.
Haoden chapter 25 . 6/7
Hi there :) I just finished reading the 25 chapters. So time for reviewing

Where do I start? Well, shall de go with the only thing I didn't liked? I know it was already said so I won't stay on it long... all those chapters where I had the impression reading the manga for the fourth time... so yes there was some more details. And yes Mai is a little different... but... it was heavy.

Now, I like how you writes. I like the Mai a bit more sarcastic. I like that Naru isn't so dense on the topic of love as in many storys. The blindness story is making me curious. A case on a farm is a great change of environment too ! All in all, I appreciated the story before, but I like it more with a freash new story

Please, update soon!
NightWing101 chapter 25 . 6/7
You have made me so happy! An update?! This is a wonderful start to summer!
Happy belated birthday by the way! I’m so excited to see what you do with this part of the story. Your own case?! Fascinating! I’m really excited to see how it ends and how this current situation with mess with Mai’s “sight.” Please update soon! Have a wonderful birthday month!
WildKat25ShadowWolf13 chapter 25 . 6/4
I've been reading Ghost Hunt fics for a decade and I just discovered your awesome story! Please keep up the writing and if you need another deadline for the next chapter- how about my birthday Aug 25?! I really hope to see you update before that of course! Can't wait to read more!
SarahBloomSakura chapter 25 . 6/4
I’m guessing he’s gay? That straight joke came out of nowhere it HAS to be it xD amazing chapter author-chan I can’t wait for the next one ! Until then~
anime-addict-fan chapter 25 . 6/4
OMY gosh! Yes an update and oh gosh can't wait xD her radar has been affected.. oh shoot...