Reviews for Blind
mika chapter 24 . 2/16
Suspense I LOVE IT!
2takuya chapter 24 . 1/20
So I just found the notification for the update to this story! I think you updated it a few days after I had gone and reread the first 23 chapters, because I know for a fact I reread it sometime in either mid or late December, but it was definitely before this chapter was up because this is a chapter that I have not read yet.

Okay, on to my impression of the chapter. Before I can even get anywhere else with my opinion of how this was written I have to say that I really love how the ending was done. I'm not sure how to describe it, but just the way that you wrote it made the scene of Mai being chased feel more real. Maybe it was because of how short and choppy the sentences were, I'm not really sure, I just really like how it was done.

Outside of that, I think there were some parts during the conversations/interviews with the family where I didn't really understand either what they were talking about, or maybe the flow of the sentences just came across as a bit more strange to me, but I had a little bit of trouble following that part of the story because I had a hard time following the conversation during that time. And maybe it's just because there are things that haven't happened yet that might help me understand that better. I will say though, while it was frustrating reading that Mai felt like the brother was weird but she couldn't really explain why, (which was a speaking part that I found hard to follow, although this time it made more sense because Mai wasn't really sure what she was talking about either) I also really felt like it was very realistic. Often times I experience certain feelings about an event or a person, but I find it hard to explain what those feelings are or why it is that I might be feeling that particular thing.

In all honesty, I'm not really sure where you might be going with this self-written case. Maybe it's based on a movie or book of some sort, but if it is I don't believe it's one that I've seen or read. I look forward to seeing where things go though! This story is honestly one of my all-time favorites on Fanfic. The new chapter was a nice surprise, and I look forward to any new chapters in the future. Thanks for updating!
With how many times Mai ends up being kidnapped, they'd think about giving her some kind of defense or marker so that she's easier to find. It'd save them some time that they spend worrying about her, at least.
anime-addict-fan chapter 24 . 1/13
I honestly can't wait for the next chapter, please update!
Fanficluver4life chapter 24 . 1/4
OH BOY AM GLAD to see that update notification in my email oooo I felt like falling out of a chair in excitement and ohhhhh I’m so happy, I’ve spent like the last two days rereading this just to have my mind refreshend and ay I’ve fallen even more deeply in love with this,hmm I really love the way Mai and Naru interact it’s so adorable and funny,ooo and is it bad that I kinda laughed when Mai was uh “being drugged” the way she reacts is like hmm different but anyways on a different note I wonder if Mai will one day investigate the “curse” she has.

Well I really can’t wait until the next update sooo
Until next time! 3
nightphyre chapter 24 . 1/4
noooo cliffhanger!
haha lovely work 3
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 24 . 1/3
MAIxNARU forever!
darkvioletsrevolt33 chapter 24 . 1/2
This is awesome! I love the farm idea and the whole time I was reading it I was sitting on the edge of my seat wanting to know what's going to happen next. You did an absolutely brilliant job with the story, so much so that I've probably lost more sleep then I should of the last two days. Also what you said about trying to keep Mai in character as much as possible, personally I really enjoy the more mature Mai. I mean thinking Mai grew up pretty much her whole life blind, I would think it would give her a more mature and slightly more dark view on things. And are we going to more of Naru's point of view? Because I really really enjoy when you switch back and forth. Anyways Beautiful chapter and I will be eagerly waiting for the next one!
~DarkViolets~
Please put up the next chapter soon. I love this interpretation of the story.
Nea-Nyx chapter 24 . 12/30/2017
Effing hair raising man.
ThisIsA chapter 24 . 12/29/2017
I'm actually sitting with the author of this story and they're freaking out because I've decided to check this out. I just wanted to say I'm super proud of you S! I hope you all know S really does appreciate all of you just for taking your time to read they're stuff.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/29/2017
Great chapter!
zAnimelover chapter 24 . 12/29/2017
So happy you updated and can't wait to see what trouble Mai has gotten herself into now XD
Kallen21 chapter 24 . 12/28/2017
I absolutely can't wait for the next chapter
Chiu-kun chapter 24 . 12/28/2017
I am so happy you updated I hope all is well