Reviews for Foxfire
Missingwings chapter 16 . 2/28
I'm dead from the fluffiness and sexy scenes. Good grief... 11:11 pm and I'm reading this rather than going to bed. But hey, it's my birthday. Sort of... Stupid Leap Year... Anyway, amazing story. The plot was great, near perfect spelling and grammer (you put 'do' rather than 'due' though) and the characters seemed realistic. All in all, 11 out of 10 stars. Plus, the whole kit idea was brilliant! Although... The thought of two kids being raised by Alfred and Arthur is rather... terrifying, to be honest. But anyway, awesome job!
FireFox Vixen chapter 16 . 2/10
Love!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 16 . 9/12/2014
*rolling on bed hugging pillow and giggling like idiot in love* xD

THIS. IS THE MOST ENJOYABLE USUKUS FIC I EVER KNOW SO FAR. VERY LOVABLE. AND I FALLEN IN LOVE WITH IT ! ! !

Dominant x Dominant USUKUS !
ONE OF MY DREAM COME TRUE !

Discover New USUKUS Head canon: Arthur/England love being Dominant, but he does Love being Dominated by Alfred/America too. And Alfred/America only agree to be bottom sometimes ONLY WITH Arthur/England, even though he usually love being Dominant.

and Love how this fic kind of play Dom/Sub-Dom/Sub type.

Amazing ! This is BRILLIANT ! ! ! WONDERFUL ! !
I'M SO HAPPY FIC LIKE THIS EXIST ! ! !

I FREAKING IN LOVE WITH IT !
dwarfer2x4b chapter 11 . 6/3/2014
Wow! That last part gave me chills!
Songinmyheart48 chapter 15 . 10/28/2013
I love this soooooooo much! _
Lovethehumor101 chapter 16 . 9/17/2013
Yah that was an excellent story. I like how you had both genders as their kids.
Remarkable story. LOVE IT!
featherwingg245 chapter 16 . 9/11/2013
Wow just finished this story! Amazing! It started out wonderfully dark and seductive, but ended happy and fluffy. Their kits are adorable! In conclusion, great fanfiction!
ThatCrazyGirlReading chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
Awww they had kits! I love the storyline thank you! So cute! Thank you for the wonderful story now more reading!
Latticcent chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
AWWW the story is so good! i loved it! i noticed a few spelling mistakes I have a question, if it has been a century, how is it that Matthew is still alive in order to date francis? Or did he get turned into a Kitsune too? anyway I thought it was wonderful, good job.
Yosei-kun chapter 16 . 7/13/2013
Aww this was so cute! I loved it haha I seriously want to draw the kids now! XD
Yosei-kun chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
I love all the information I thought it was super cool :D it adds for nice touches that shape your story, it's lovely :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Dayummmm! Lady boner alert! God foxes are I turn on. WHAT HATH YOU DONE TO ME?!
Iggymochi chapter 16 . 7/5/2013
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh loved it! thank you for this!
Kirani56 chapter 16 . 5/8/2013
Aww...that was a cute ending :)
You're really good at writing! Nice job on the story! :D
The cat and the raven chapter 16 . 3/31/2013
I loved reading this story so much, great job!