Reviews for Thunderbirds: International Rescue
walmar chapter 2 . 11/14/2017
Do hope there is more, looks to be a great story
beadbird chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Very intriguing story, Temsik. It will be interesting to see how Thunderbird 3 acts like a rescue copter on the moon! Looking forward to your next chapter.
LexietFive chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Interesting start to story. Looking forward to reading more.
quiller chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
It's nice to see a hard-science, technology-based story for a change. Good start; the only quibble I spotted in addition to the one Tikatu mentioned is that you've got 'decent' where it should be 'descent'.
Looking forward to updates on this!
quiller
TBMom chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Interesting begining. Look forward to seeing this story develope.
Tikatu chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Very nice beginning! It sounds so very much like a TV episode with technology gone bad, too few humans monitoring equipment, and a big crash that everyone survives unhurt.

A couple of bobbles you might want to look at and correct: "In a small office at the corner of the Space Administration building, I man stared excitedly at a screen." It looks to me like you were going to use the number 1, and instead got the capital letter I when you spell-checked. You might want to change it to "a" or "one" instead.

There are some spots where you have words not quite ended "doin" instead of "doing" (if you want to drop the "g" you need to put an apostrophe there: "doin'". A few periods/full stops are missing, too. A good read through aloud might help you find them. A beta will help you fill in the spots where commas are needed, too.

I liked the Crealeum filling business - makes the hull sound like it's full of soft vanilla cream frosting. Also the "What. Is. That?" line made me smile.

As I said before, nice start to the action here. I'll be looking forward to see where you take this.
Elsa Jay chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Great start, looking forward t seeing where you go from here
DanielleJM chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Nice beginning! Can't wait to see what happens then:D
JOTRACY123 chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Great start and loving this update soon x