Reviews for Vivid
baileymermaid95 chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Update this stinkin story! You're killing me here!
J. R. Pharoah chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Ahh, such an interesting concept. Love the use of present tense. Love the garden scene. Uff, I just want you to continue this so badly, but as I see in your author's note for chapter two, that won't be coming for a while. so all i ask is that you update as soon as you can? maybe?

anyways, great first chapter, definitely caught my interesting, and i excitedly go off to read chapter two.
ProfessorofFiction chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
This SoRoku perv likes what he reads! XD

Only jokes...this is REALLY good...you must please update soon...I cannot wait to keep reading!
OmniaVanitas chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
dang, i missed this one too, how come I didn't find this EARLIER!
you got me hooked up to this story completely. and darn the cliffhanger TT you need UPDATE this!
i need to tell you this again, your writing is amazing! love all the details and descriptions, and both characters are just lovable! You captured Sora and Roxas character so well. The cuddle scene is just plain sweet. oh dear. More Soroku pleaze TvT

about the evil blond at the end, hmmmm, my guess is Seifer? idk, lol. he sounds like Braig/Xigbar, but he's blond, so...Seifer maybe? XD
ceroy chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Lmaoooo I laughed really hard when sora implied roxas is a girl! I really like the details/description and fun/logical dialogue. their awkwardness is really well displayed in a comedic and realistic way. I don't think roxas is girly (and im sure he would be pretty mad if someone called him that!) but i did enjoy his character here. Both characters are sensible and pretty easy to connect to, which is really good (sora's such a hipster lmao). Pleaaaaase update soon!

Is it's Vexen BTW, he's not such a bad guy Lmao!
Namaku chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
So beautiful :DD
I love it :DD
Sora and Roxas were soooo sweet!
Ooh, cliffhanger! Yaay!

Update soon :D :D
Innocent Uke Or NOT chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Loveee this chapter. It was soo long and and felt like so much as happening when only Sora and Roxas where just taking and stuff. I'm guess the blond that just walked in was Roxas father since the reaction Roxas gavez

Cant wait for more tehe XP

Truly innocent
Hakumei-chan chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
...Damn, I give up! Is it Luxord?!

...if it's wrong...(bricked) x.x

And I really, really like your Roxas. x3
Chelsea619 chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHHH WHO IS IT!? :O
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This has a lot of promise, I hope that you will continue the story.

Best of luck.
Namaku chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I love this so much :D
And I love SoRoku, too :D :D

Update soon :D
floral-affinity chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Mohehehe. :)) Sora being a pervert ayy? So you mean Roxas is the innocent one here? Not like Roxas the badass-that-kicks-ass from canon? Wait...I don't even think that's his canon personality...(grumbles) Anyway, update soon I know it takes you a lot of time to update, pero good luck still. :) 3
Chelsea619 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
omg im in love with this so far! please do more chapters as soon as possible! i love soroku! X)
Innocent Uke Or NOT chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Oo god love love love! The whole tome was waiting and waiting for Sora to find Roxas! I also love the details you pout in to the garden he found Roxas in.

Can't wait for more tehe XD

Truly