Reviews for The Ring
Miyu Hinamori chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
A good attempt at making a beginning for season 4. With Sherlock out of the picture you can certainly imagine John navigating through dating with more ease. And I like how you got his wife in the picture, even if I've heard that the 'Sign of Four' is due to be in season 4. And her death is also in-canon. Very sweet piece, though I can't imagine how John is going to react when he's realized it's real.
Batty Buttercups chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
...I'll write a proper, three-line review when I'm done CRYING FOREVER.
ginnygirl87 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Wow that is the most genuine dialogue of any of the stories I have read so far. Sherlock and John are completely themselves, completely in character! Nice job!
Moist von Lipwig chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Oh. So sad, and perfect. Yet not all at the same time.
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
You made my heart bleed
FrostedMidnight chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Poor John, he needs a hug! Thanks for a good little snippet.
Much Loves,
Frosty
Merryk chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Wow! What a strange story (I mean that in the best way, of course!) How you told us so much by telling us so little. And those little grounding touches ("... even in my mind you are an ass.") Memorable!
BritLitChick chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Very much enjoyed your characterization. John is so John, and Sherlock so Sherlock, darn him. Nice twist, too.
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I didn't know wether to smile or cry in the end :( Beautiful story!
BloodyRosie chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
awe
poor john
smile
SentimentalDefect chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
wow.
not sure weather i should be screaming and sobbing and ripping my hair out or relishing in that sherlock-and-john-almost-not-quite-fluff-oh-yay! sort of way.
regardless, this is lovely, very interesting Post. Reichenbach idea. can I expect more? (this could be a great 2-shot!)