Reviews for First Blood, First Kill
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I see you know Wise too...
Hello, your story intrigues me...it's a little rough, but overall it's got a solid structure...I will definetely read chapter 2...Keep up the good work!
Nick chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Excellent Story Sir.
allen Vth chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
I definitely want to see more of Debbie and Andee, they definitely got my interest
Also, I liked when you added all the mystery in this chapter
Crota- Son of Oryx chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Suspense. I love it. Write this excellent stort until you drop. -Gary
Austin-and-Allen chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
WOOOOO! sorry. Still exited for the Idea of my next chapter. anyway, this story ROCKS! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Kody the Guard of Flames chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
dude, this was an epic chapter. also I wonder who that new guy is? he is epic
William Elric chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
well this was definitly worth the wait dude and i look forward to finding out who that dude with the staff is

peace out bromulus
Mega Sableye chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Woo! That was unbelievable!
zengods chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
What an awesome chapter! I think it's an awesome story!
Austin-and-Allen chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
dude, I'm still mad You took Marcie from me, but i got a new girl now. Anyway, I don't know if you have read my story or not, but it involves Gary, too. If you have'nt read it yet, you should.
allen Vth chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
loved this chapter, in the next chapter, you could have the shadow guards tracking the whearabouts of bloodlust, and finn learns that bloodlust and flame princess already know each other, and bloodlust wants finn not to tell fp of the killings he did because he doesn't want fp to think he is evil
Steel Celestial chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Ahh! Darklord Why u use cliffhangers? This story is great! I'm happy to see you're doing so well dude! *hold fist out for bump*
Kody the Guard of Flames chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
lol, classic prank, Bloodlust
Mega Sableye chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Fantastic!
Crota- Son of Oryx chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Hunson can just go eat it. I'll just beat his ass again. WOOOOOOO!